Chapter-30 "Not interested"

The Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam has cursed the eunuchs (castrated men) amongst men who choose to imitate women and amongst those women who wish to become like men. He has also cursed those unmarried men who refuse to marry and also those women who live alone and refuse to marry.

(Imaam Ahmad: Abu Hurairah)

Chapter- 30

14 July 2016

Not interested.

Aaisha's POV :

Now a days it is quite difficult for me to talk to my family members, because the only topic of discussion for them is my marriage. Whenever I try to communicate with my family or my friends ,they always talk about a guy whom they are trying to set me up with.. But why are doing this , I will marry the one whom I am fated with.. I am just hating this..

"Arghhhhh... " ,I screamed on the top of my voice from my room where I am getting ready, obviously because a guys family is coming to see me.. This is irritating me..

The door clicked open and Zeba bhabhi peeped and warned me in stern voice , " Don't scream like that Aaisha and get ready fast..they might be here soon .. "

"Hmmm.. " ,I replied in ignoring voice ,not looking at bhabhi.. She gave me a tough glare ,as a sign to be a good girl..

I sighed when she closed the door , and started to think again , I was in my memory lane , I was present in my room but my mind was somewhere else . I was doing make up , I came back to world, with the loud yet soft hangings on the door , it was my brother Fahd , he told me to come down , I walked out of the room ,without even checking how was I looking, because that was least of my concern , I saw the boy' family , there he was sitting with two aunties.. I walked down and said my salam to everyone , gaining attention ..

Now I was feeling uncomfortable , because everyone was gawking me as I was an alien.. Even the guy , shameless jerk, don' t he know to lower gaze..and those aunties were not were hijab too.. Sleeveless dress with all brown shaded hairs and lots and lots of makeup ..But why , my mom and Zeba bhabhi were glaring me as if I just killed some one. I looked at my dress ,and checked my hijab to make sure it was correct..

Everyone's eyes shifted from me when one of the aunty spoke in the worst tone I have ever heard , " This is our insult .. If you don't wanted her to married why did you call us?? This girl is pathetic.. Look at her ,she don't have any standard , she is so ugly, and look at the dress she is wearing and that dirty head scarf.. It looks yuck..and .. "

" Stop I yelled.. " I lost my control, and spoke before she could speak anything else..

" You Ms whatever.. What do you think to insult me and my family , and what did you say ,I look pathetic actually not you look pathetic.. Look at your self , your dyed hairs, your stupid ,sleeveless dress , showing all your arms,which are too fat.. And don't you talk about standards with me .. And my scarf is far way better than your hairs, and what you think , ", before I could speak anything else , I mom spoke ,

"Aaisha , behave , .., " I just turned to her and walked to my room without even sparing a glare at anyone ..I don't know what happened back down but I was shocked to see myself in my dressing tables mirror , I actually looked pathetic. I applied kohl instead of lipstick, my lips were all black my eyes pink and my cheeks had multicoloured and can't even tell about how did I apply foundation .. Ewwe. ,.. Yuck.. I was look joker , I applied liquid lipstick instead of mascara , and I used different coloured blushes..

I hurried into the washroom and cleaned my face , now I knew why everyone was gawking at me.. I made fun of myself , now I understood ,why elders say concentrate on what you do.. I knew I am having a great round of scoldings waiting for me .. First for the worst make up ever and second for the misbehaviour..
"Ya Allah please help me.. And save me.. "

Zain's POV :

We were having dinner with the most famous topic nowadays to discuss , that is ,my marriage. My mom want me to get married as soon as possible , daily there are numerous girls my mom wants me to see. And my friend Sheath have gone mad after marrying my sister ,all of them are set on the mission 'Get married Zain' .

Now also they are discussing about that, the discussion was put on hold as Mahira's phone started ringing, she picked up the call , Zeba apeee, she screamed over phone.. After some time her expressions changed to serious, we all were worriedly looking at her, we could only hear one sided conversation ..

~ What?? No its not possible , she won't do it intentionally ,..

~ I know her better..

~ still I will talk to her..

~ But trust me , I don't think she did it intentionally..

~she might be in her memory lane..

~ She usually do such things when she gets worried or over thinks something ..

~ I will talk to her.. OK Allah Hafiz

She hung the call and everyone was expecting an answer from her to the question what happened ...

"Zeba appee wants me to talk to Aaisha as she is my best friend.." She spoke .

"Regarding what ??",escaped my mouth out of curiosity ,all the eyes turned to me, I mentally slapped myself.. I shrugged my shoulders and continued eating seeming disinterested,I knew the eyes were still on me..I was saved when mom questioned the same ..

" Mom today a guy came to see her , and the family was not much Islamic (zain : I mentally laughed on the statement , " As if she is"..) and she disastrously got ready ,.. So they think she did it purposefully, but I don't think the same , and from then she have locked herself in her room and she is not replying or opening the door.. So they were just worried for her , and as I am her friend they want me to talk to her .. " she spoke all in a go..

" I can just imagine how angry she would be right now.. " she murdered to herself..

Mahira quickly finished her food, and went to her room to talk to her friend..

I went to my room , but I was feeling uneasy I don't know why?? But I was feeling restless.. I did wudhu and started reciting surah rahman to calm my inner turmoil..And Alhumdullillah ,I felt myself at peace..then I remembered her voice ,which I heard that day, mixed with soft sobs .. It was mesmerising .. I shrugged my thoughts ,read astagfar and tried to concentrate..

Aaisha's POV:

My phone was ringing constantly ,but I am in no mood to talk to anyone ,all of my family have banged at my room's door. I know I would not be able to control myself if I heard a single word..so I did not open the door ,and decided to remain silent..

I was frustrated after my phone continuously ringing from last 20 minutes.. I got up and swiped the screen to unlock , Mahira was calling me.. I picked up the phone, I said my salam ,and I was a bit relaxed , she asked me about today's incident .. I explained everything to her.. She consoled me a bit and ordered me have some food first, and hung up the call..

I totally forgot that I have not eaten anything since morning and my poor stomach was suffering.. I went to kitchen , my family already had their dinner and they might be on their beds now.. I ate food, and came back to my room, and did wudhu And first offered my isha salah then ,started reciting quraan sharief to get peace of mind..

**********************
Assalamualaikum deariess...

I know I am too late , but I wrote this chapter 3rd time , two times it got deleted due to technical problem of whatsapp.. Finally posting it today...

Jazakallahu khair.. For the support.. It means a lot to me.. Please if you have any ideas how I can improve this story please suggest ,I would love to incorporate it...

Jazakallahu khair fatimahubby for your idea of spoiled make up.. I just changed it a bit .. Keep giving your suggestions..

In need of your support..

With lots of love ...❤

Alisha