Chapter-31 "On a mission"

Abu Hurairah narrated that: The Prophet said: "A matron should not be given in marriage until she is consulted, and a virgin should not be given in marriage until her permission is sought, and her silence is her permission."

(Jami' at-Tirmidhi Volume 2, Book 6, Hadith 1107)

7 August 2016

Chapter -31

On a mission.😎

Mahira's POV:

I talked to Aaisha and my doubt was right, Aaisha did not do that intentionally ,still no one will believe. I tried to convince her to get married but she is so adamant. I was sitting thinking about all this when an arm snaked me from behind, I knew it was Sheath. I felt calm in his embrace, he understood that I was disturbed.

" What happened? " , he asked me softly kissing my hairs.

" I told na she did not do it purposefully, I don't understand why she refuse to marry . " , I sighed turning my face to Sheath, holding his hand and seeking answer .

He sighed , " Same goes to my best friend too , Zain , even I don't understand what his problem is . "

" Hmm .. " , I deeply breath in , then I thought something and shrieked  loudly, " If both of them don't want to marry , let's force them both. " , and I grinned mischievously.

"What do you mean? " , he asked her narrowing his  eyebrows, knowing that I wasn't about to tell something that was pleasant.

" I mean let's set them together." , I stated  excitedly. He glared me , like am I serious about what am I speaking.

"Mahira I don't know whether you know this or not, but I don't think it's a good idea and moreover , they aren't on good terms. " , he stated as the matter of fact.

" I know Sheath but I think its better for them , let's talk to their parents , you talk to Zain's parents and I will to Aaisha's . And its not like both the families don't know each other , they know each other and Zeba aapi , she can help a lot. " , I explained to him but he seemed worried and by his expressions I can tell he did not like The plan at all.

He took my hand in his, as a sign to listen carefully what he is going to say. I nodded so he can start, " Look Mahira is it just my thought or something else , but I think Zain will not agree if it's Aaisha , you want him to marry. I don't think he will like the idea." , he finished.

" Is it something like bhai hate Aaisha ? If it is , then why? " I questioned with curiosity, to know why my brother hated her, what happened . And why I never noticed that.

" I actually don't know Mahi , but I think so, I felt that being his beauty." he cleared.

" But still I want to give it a chance, I still want to try. " I said and he nodded in agreement.

Next day I knew what I had to do, when I said I still wanted to try ' , I know our families are going to love this idea. My mom really likes Aaisha , because Zeba Aapi and me talks a lot about her , and I know Zeba aapi will convince her family too..

But The major problem is Aaisha , my lovely friend and Zain, my dearest brother. I called Zeba aapi and told her whole thing, she to seemed quite excited, and I almost called everyone who could be a help. I decided a place where we can meet and discuss , and that place came out to be terrace of my brother's office building, because Sheath worked with him Zeba aapi and Shoiab bhai had their Home very near , and Fahd's college is nearby too, we decided to meet around 5' o clock in the evening.

I am standing on The terrace garden of my brother's office, yes he have a terrace garden , that's  the reason , we agreed to meet here, and here I am waiting for everyone to come and work on our  latest mission . 'Get Zain and Aaisha married ' I know that  doesn't even sound like a mission but that's not important , at least I think that .

After waiting of good 30 minutes Sheath showed up , and  smiled to me. He came close to me and i wrapped my arms around his neck , and we hear a sound of someone clearing their throat, ' That's a perfect spoil in moment .' i mentally cursed. Shoaib bhai, Zeba aapi and Fahd were standing behind us.  They gave us a sympathetic smile and then started laughing . We were quite embarrassed to say something, after good five minutes of laughing they stopped and we proceeded to the table and took our seats.

The discussion over most important topic 'Get two stupids married' began,

"So first thing we need to do is convince our parents .", I stated as i started Everyone nodded and Shoaib bhai continued, " That's not a big problem , i know Mamu and Mami (parents of Aaisha) are going to agree." this statement received nods from Zeba aapi and Fahd.

"And don't think Mumma and abbu would either have any problem with Aaisha , so they gonna accept too.", I said.

" Why are you all discussing , what we know is not a problem .",Sheath said a bit frustrated and continued " We all know in the whole scene the only problem is the bride and the groom. We are here to discuss how to tell it to them." , we all noddded in agreement.

"Let's just talk to our parents and leave rest upto them. let them decide." Fahd said in not so sure kind of tone.

"He is right , we can not force them to get married. Can we?" Shoaib bhai asked , and we all again nodded in agreement .

"Then it's done let's just tell their parents and leave rest to them. If they are meant to be together , Allah will unite them however , we are no one to do that, it's all their fate." Sheath said and we all got up from our seats and we were about to leave when Zain showed up and we all are now staring at him as if he had grown two heads.

"Assalamualikum.. " he said, and we all replied , " wa alaikumassalam" he raised his brows in askence.

" uhmm.. Sheath called us here Bhai for a little party." , I lied Sheath is throwing daggers at me by his looks. I smiled uncomfortably..

" ya.. Ya.. Yes.. I called everyone to show our terrace garden and just like that.. " Sheath said and smiled at him." By the way you here?", he asked.

" I was searching for you , I tried to call you and you were not answering and someone told me you are here so i came here..",Zain answered and sheath checked his phone and it was all silent.

" so was something important ? " Sheath asked.

" No I just wanted to go out for coffee but it's ok." , Zain said and smiled at us , and left the terrace. By the look on his face I can say he was not convinced with our answers , we also left after him.

**************

Assalamualaikum... Everyone...

How are you all??

so soon Zain and Aaisha Moments as they are going to get married..I know this chap is boring one but necessary..

Jazakallahu khairan kaseer for reads, votes and comments..

I will try to update next asap..

Lots of love.. <3