Chapter-17 "Family moments"

Narrated Abu Hurairah (RA): I heard Allah's Messenger (PBUH) saying, "Whoever is pleased that he be granted more wealth, and that his lease of life be prolonged, then he should keep good relations with his kith and kin."

(Hadith No. 5985, Book of Al-Adab, Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 8).

19 January 2016

Chapter-17

I am going back to my family after complete four months eight days and Alhamdullillah I am so happy ,I am now so much changed ,this is something most beautiful in my life's happening . I love Allah but some negative force dragged towards shaitaan but now my creator is bringing me back to Islam , I believe in him I beleivin his armies ,Ya Rabbul Aalameen you are so great so merciful ,the most forgiving . My sins were greater than ship but you made my lone tear of repentance so big that it was enough to drown the whole ship of sins .. Allah is the most merciful. He gave me what all I wanted but I never expressed my gratitude towards him sincerely ,but now when he has guided me to right path I think that how much time I wasted in not being grateful Allah Al-Adl .

When I used to get back to Islam some negative force had its spell casted over me that I was unable to believe that Allah (SWT is most forgiving..

I always thought , "I am messed up"
Allah said "come to me "
I thought "I am worthless"
Allah said "come to me "
I thought " Allah possibly couldn't love me after all my sin "
But Allah said " Come to me "

That 'come to me ' was intercepted from by ears by some external force .. My dadi used to say that Allah (SWT ) will forgive everyone who asks forgiveness from him ..

I never understood what my mumma used to say about hijab Islamic practice and about salah.. But now I fell guilty ..
I feel guilty for cheating on myself anno one else

"Aaisha ,.. Aaisha.. We are home habibti .. " My dad shook me out of my lane of memories..

"Is anything bothering you ?? " he questioned sincerely and I shook my head in no .

Then I entered the house my house was full of people today , I gave a questionable look to my parents and my mom took me inside " Shoaib is getting married and the girls family want the wedding to be here so your phoopu and all relative have come. "

It took me few seconds to register what my mom said then I shouted " What?? Shoib bhai is getting married ??? "

" yes my dear sister I am getting married whom you call Shoaib bhai.." He answered as he entered kitchen

"Oh! My Allah .. Seriously. Wow.. I am so happy for you bhai.. " I screamed

"Woa.. Girl.. Control.. I am only getting married not getting noble prize habibti.." He said

"I thought you will never get married that's why simply excited.." Said she teasingly

"Aaisha .. Go and change first .. " her mom said

Yups Mumma .. " she said

"By the way Aishu since when you started wearing hijabs and abaya ?? " asked Shoaib

" It's a long story bhai .. " she replied to which her mother gave her confused look..

" Aaisha me forcing you to wear a hijab is a long story ?? Do you think that .." Asked her mom..

" What mami you forced her .. ". Shoaib said and started laughing..

" Sometimes we think we know everything,but actually we are not even close to that everything .. " Aaisha spoke in very serious tone and left the kitchen. Shoaib and Fehmida were staring each other ..

"What exactly happened to her mami .. Why did she say like that??" He asked

" I too don' t know beta.. " said Aaisha's mom.

Zain's home :

"Zain you know what Sadira is getting married and the marriage is not here we need to prepare a lot .. " Nadira (Zain's mom) shouted while arranging the plates on table for dinner ..but Zain seemed to pay no attention he was busy watching football..

"Zain.. Zain.. Zainn.. " Nadira shouted and snatched remote from his hand put off the TV

" What is this Zain ?? I am here speaking to you d you are busy watching that stupid match of yours.. " said she angrily..

" Sorry mumma .. I was listening .. " he said trying to convince his mother to believe him..

" OK my baby boy .. You listened what I said " she asked and he nodded. " Ok my baby tell me what I was saying" asked she and he scratched his head and hugged her ..

"Don't do this Zain .. " she said while hugging him back ..

" I know this I know.. Mumma you only love him not me ,.. You never hug me like this I am the one to hug you always .. This is not fair .. " interrupted Mahira

"For of all I am sad because none of my friends are here " she added.

" What problem do you have mid way monkey.. Always negative " Zain spoke

Nadira slapped Zain lightly and called Mahira and kissed her forehead and then Zains forehead and hugged them both..
" You both mean a lot to me.. My babies " she said

" Ahem .. Ahem.. Did I miss something " asked Hussain (Zain'father )

"Abbu this scene will be incomplete without you " spoke Mahira with a wink

"Why are we behaving sappy ?? " questioned Zain

And all of them started laughing.

On the dinner Mahira and Zain were teasing each other ..

" Listen my dear babies get your packing done withing two days we are going somewhere.. " Nadira stated .

" Mumma but where?? " questioned both Mahira and Zain

" Well habibi when I was shouting you did not care to listen now I don't care to explain " she said and Mahira started laughing and Zain made a poker face..

"It's Sadira aapi's wedding we are going to khalu's house.. " Mahira said and gave Zain 'I know everything kind of look.'

Assalamualaikum..
Give your views about this chapter ..
Jazakallah for the read ..

Love ..