Chapter-39 "Unusual"

Allah (S.w.T.) says in Surah at-Tawba,

"They who taunt those of the faithful who give their alms freely, and those who give to the extent of their earnings and scoff at them; Allah will pay them back their scoffings and they shall have a painful chastisement."
(Surah at-Tawba 9: 79)

Chapter-39

Unusual

Aaisha's POV :

When I opened my eyes I was not in my room but somewhere else, when I closely noticed I was in the hospital, my head was spinning badly cannula was on my wrist and water like liquid going into my veins sending chills. I tried to get up but I was feeling so weak. Then I realised what I said before I passed out at home , I was taking so much stress that is why I passed out.

I was afraid of my families reaction, I knew they would not like it but what could I have done, I had to do this, I was feeling very very hurt , I don't know for what reason but yes I was , so upset , by Zain's word it was so unusual for me , but it hurted a lot .i need to fix this all, but before that I need to get out of this hospital, and I can because its my hospital..

I called a nurse and told to prepare discharge papers and called one of my friends to take care of all formalities ,because I know my family won't be happy with this, but I fell sick and I don't want to feel sick . I love coming to hospital but as a doctor not as a patient.

My mumma came in as she came to know , what I did just now and it was hard to convince her. We went home and I knew I will be bombarded with questions at home, but to my good luck, nothing such happened ,they did not ask me a single question , and I was relived a lot. I straight way went to my room and checked my phone because I didn't knew what I would do. It had Mahira's message ,'I need to say sorry for what all happened , but I need to meet you as soon as possible.. Please come to the cafe near hospital. '

I needed to clarify my doubts and I don't wanted Mahira to feel bad for what all happened it was not at all her fault., so I got up and dressed and headed to the cafe , but only after messaging her, to come there.

As soon as I reached the cafe , I saw Mahira sitting at the corner table so lost in her thoughts that she did not even notice that I came I cleared my throat to get her attention and noticed unshed tears in her eyes.

"Assalamualaikum., " I greeted not knowing how to start the conversation .

"Wa alikumassalam.. " she replied and again deadly science took over which was killing me badly.so I thought to begin the conversation I said , "There is no need to feel bad Mahira I know that it is not your fault , neither it is that you did anything , and I promise you that this will not affect our friend ship. " I said in a go.

"Aaisha I really don't know, what had gotten into you both but I know that you misunderstand him and he misunderstand you, you both are idiots ." she said with tears in her eyes., and I Did not had anything to say to this sentence. I did not understand that misunderstand thing. I was confused a lot. I don't know why but my heart was screaming that not to cancel this marriage but my head was shouting and scolding that I should cancel this marriage.

"Aaisha please its my request that, think over this before you take any step, and you mistook what we were talking, Zain bhai is just so uncomfortable with this marriage thing, so he said that he don't want to marry you, he said me that he don't think he is eligible to marry you. He thinks that you deserve someone better, but I think you both will make a wonderful pair, I am not at all forcing you but telling you to just think before you decide anything. And lastly I am with you whatever you decide because I know my brother is a big big jerk . " she smiled and got up to leave not before winking at me I don't understand this girl a bit , she was discussing with me on such a serious matter and still she managed to wink , wow it is the only quality of Mahira ,but she made me think over what she said , why did she say that zain thinks that I deserve someone better. What is this going on?? Ya Allah please help me through this..

Zain's POV :

I was so depressed I don't wanted to hurt her but I don't know why she have so perfect timing that my words always hurt her, I always have hurted her but , I don't want to , I said that I don't want to marry her, but my reason for not marrying anyone was her, because I wanted to marry her, I did not wanted to marry anyone else, because I love her, wait my stupid mind thinks anything , I don't love her I like the way she is , yes thats what I wanted to think my stupid mind.

Here I am trying to concentrate and think over my totally messed up life and who is calling me repeatedly , I picked I my phone totally frustrated and received the call and wow. Another shock, I need to go to Medina for my new business scheme, for 3 months within a week .
I am not able to think anything, suddenly my door opens and mom comes in asks me about the marriage thing , and out of nowhere I said , " Mom I don't want engagement I want want marriage that too within a week. " I knew my mom can not digest this fact that the boy who was against marriage a few days back wants to marry within a week. I don't know why I said that but I truly said what I felt at that moment.

"Zain it is impossible it is not just your marriage we should also consult girls family it is not that easy and moreover it is not your company where you order and thing happen . " my mom said angrily.

" Mumma its within a week or its after five months , because I need to go to Medina for my new business svhemand project , and the time period is 3 months but you know that it sis not fixed it can extend too. " my mom was shocked by this .

"I will ask to them if they agree I am ready to get you married you in a week of else I don't when your mind will change , but if not , then only I can say it's Allah's will. " mom said and left the room, I can see her features saddening.

Aisha's POV:

I was sitting on dining table with my phone doing nothing and killing the time and trying not to think on what's going on in my lif, when telephone rang and mom picked up her reactions worried me.

I asked "what happened mom. " and she replied by covering the mic of the phone , " Aaisha they want marriage to take place within a week, because zain will be leaving to Medina within a week and their is no guarantee when he will be returning back,.
How should I say them to cancel this marriage. "" Mumma said with her eyes filled with tears.

" Mumma say them that we are ready , and. They can fix a date for marriage within a week." I said and my moms reaction was who have confused me a lot you have lot of explaining to do after this. I don't know what triggered me to decide all of a sudden but I was so sure that I want to do this.

**********************
Assalamualaikum, everyone, how are you all??
I know I am so so late in updating , but its so hectic to write after the college,inshaAllah I will try to update frequently .
Please forgive me.,
I want to dedicate this chapter to all my readers .
Jazakallhu khairan kaseer for your support it means a lot.

Lots of love.❤