Chapter-6 "Unwanted friends"

Narrated 'Aisha : The Prophet (p.b.u.h) used to offer his night prayer while I was sleeping across in his bed. Whenever he intended to offer the Witr prayer, he used to wake me up and I would offer the Witr prayer too.

Volume 2, Book 16, Number 111:

------------------------------

16 December 2015

Chapter-6

Sana and Tanzhee returned to room after offering there Isha salah and saw Aaisha sleeping .

" I told you na this girl is not a practicising muslimah see she slept without even offering her obligatory prayer.. Chheee" Tanzhee said in her disgusted tone.

" Tanzhee leave it may be because she was tired or something else you know na girls . We should not comment on one another if we don't know their reasons , May be Allah S.W.T don't like this and our names are written with those of transgressors.
The which Allah S.W. T hate the most is hitting someone... Then why to judge someone when we don't know their reason ." Sana said justifying Aaisha with a serious tone of warning in her words.

"Huh.. whatever my stomach is growling are you planning to come with me to canteen any time sooner..or you wanna make me weak " Tanzhee said with puppy face.

"You are such a drama queen tanz , wait let's ask her too we don't know if she had eaten " Sana stated with concern .

Sana slightly shrugged Aaisha in order to wake her up..

"Mumma please five more minutes I will pray fajr .. " Aaisha mumbled in sleep .

Both Tanzhee and Sana broke into laughter , and Aaisha got up with a jolt.

"Wait what happened did I.. " Tanzhee cut her on middle and said still laughing " Sana was waking you up to ask you for dinner and you told mumma five minutes more.."

Aaisha was quite embarrassed , Tanzhee noticed this and said
" Chill it happens , seems like never lived without your mom"

" OK Aaisha we are sorry we didn't mean to hurt by any means we were just trying to ask you that if you had had your dinner??" Sana told in apologetic tone .

" umm its ok but yeah seriously I want food .." She said while getting off the bed

All the three girl headed towards canteen ,Sana and Tanzhee were wearing their hijabs and Aaisha was in her pyjamas They all sat on one table and were having their food .

" So tell something about you." Tanzhee spoke while stuffing food in her mouth .

Aaisha's POV

Tanzhee asked me to tell something about me ,I just got blank thinking what to say here most of the girls were hijabis mostly Muslim! Even I was a Muslim but I never wore hijab , what will they think of myself , in my life first time I was feeling why I did not wear one , at first I did not liked them but then I felt comfortable .

I was in my own thoughts when Sana snapped her fingers to bring me back to reality I was quite embarrassed , I told them about my school ranks friend.

Then they told me about another friend of them who lived in the same city , that's why she was not in hostel but they three were in same school ,because Sana and Tanzhee lived in hostel before university too..

We had our dinner and went to our room and I enjoyed there company , but they were not like me they are good practicising Muslims.

Sana read the Ayatul kursi and shut the door , like my mom used to do and asked me too well I never followed. Then we all drifted to sleep but not before reciting my dua and astagfaar ,this was the only thing I did truly did from heart . because I was afraid really I am afraid of hereafter , the day of judgement , and the punishmentsof grave .
"Ya Allah please send someone who could rectify me and !make me a better Muslimah , and help me to pave my path towards Jannah . Ya Allah, Al-A'lam you know me better than anyone I tried a lot to correct myself but failed . Help me Al-Wudud , Help me Al-Wahab.."
Ameen .

------------------------------------------------------

Assalamualaikum friends ..

Jazakallahu khairan Kareem. For the read

How was this chapter .. Please tell me your views..

Allah hafiz