Chapter-1 "Why so early??"

"So who does more wrong than he who forges a lie against Allah or denies His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.)? Surely, the Mujrimoon (criminals, sinners, disbelievers and polytheists) will never be successful!"

[Yoonus 10:17].

05 December 2015

Chapter-1

"Aaisha ... Aaisha .. Aaisha ... Wake up , wake up other wise you are going miss your fair salaah . " , a women in her late thirtees was shouting at her stubborn 17 year old daughter to get up and offer her obligatory prayer.

" Come on mom please just five minutes " , she said while covering her face with a blanket.

"Aaisha it's already to late , and you know it' s obligatory you can' t. Miss it , now get up make wudu and pray." ,her mother pulled the blanket and forcefully made her to go to washroom ,..

" What is this yaar , getting up early morning and to pray ." she mumbled to herself and splashed some water on her face and made her hand wet till elbow, so it should look like she actually did wudu, but all she did was to cheat , cheat everyone around her she did not do wudu but pretended ,she sat on the prayer mat and did all the things like sujood rukuh , and everything which was enough to show other that she offering salah , but what he actually did was only known to Allah .

She thought she was making fool of everyone , but little did she knew she was cheating herself , everyone including her parents thought that how good muslimah she is she would offer her daily obligatory prayers and read quraan and also topped her class every time, but little did they knew that she was a compete lier , she lied to them a lot but they would always think that she never lies and trusted her so much ,that they would not believe any word against her .

" Mom ... mom .. I will have my breakfast later but ii am getting late please don' t force me .. Please.. " she said while taking her bag and hurrying out of the house .

" Aaisha please start wearing hijab you will look pretty." Her mother calmly added .

" Mom how many times I have to tell you I will start wearing not any time sooner , and I can' t because in school what will all think . come on Mon it' s 21st century and more over I listen to you and wear kind of dressed you like " , she replied while sitting on her scooty .

" But Aishuuu .." She cut her mom in middle and says mom please stop it I am already late ..

She said Allah haaafiz and zoomed out , while in her younger brother Fahd was shouting for his socks he was in class 8 and aisha was in class 12 , her mother sighed and went to help that poor baby Fahd who was busy searching his socks in fridge ,

" Fahd who searches a sock in fridge " her mother asked in disbelief .

" Mumma actually I think that when I was eating ice cream and you told me put my socks in almirah but I think I put it here but now I am not finding it ..did Aaisha aapi eat it.. Chheee .." He told still searching for his lost socks and opened freezer and found his socks there . He beamed with happiness and went to his room to get ready ..

His mother could do nothing but stare at him and think will he ever grow up???

......................X........................X

Assalamualaikum , so this was it the first part ,

Jazakallu khairan for reading.

please, vote and comment