Flying Wolf (title may change)

Prologue:

When he jumped over me, I thought I saw an angel in the form of a wolf. I was a sheep and he was my savior. Our forbidden romance amongst our kinds would never end. We were in love, and no one could stop a wolf and a sheep from their love, well actually they could stop the sheep, the sheep is weak and always fallen prey of animals. When the sheep falls prey of another wolf or animal, the angel will be alone and would no longer be able to live- ok fuck this shit. Let's just get on with the first chapter. I'm out- Zane

Chapter 1:

Zane's POV:

Yawning, I slipped out of my bed and into my cute lil bunny slippers. My brother kept trying to throw them out, but I caught him every time. My name is Zane Shadeless; I guess you could say I'm a rainbow boy. My brother Blain has trouble admitting it to me and I know he has a thing for my friend Shawn. Speaking of Shawn.

"SHAWN!" I shout in his ear. His eyes practically bulged out of their sockets as he sat up.

"Holy fu-"

"No swearing in the morning." I said, walking over to the bathroom.

"You as-"

"I said no swearing in the morning." I cut him off again. He glared at me before standing up.

"Why do you have to be such a hotdog?" He asked. I smirked.

"It's fun," I roll my eyes and slam the bathroom door shut. I hear Shawn mutter things about me being an inconsiderate asshole. I'll have to smack him for swearing after I told him not to.

"How'd you sleep?" My mom asks me as I sit beside Shawn at the table. Shawn sleeps over all the time and I always wake him up.

"Great, I had a wonderful dream were a unicorn was taking me away." I said, grinning happily.

"I had a dream were Aslan was eating you so I wouldn't have to suffer another horrible morning." Shawn elbowed me. He hated it when I woke him up. I always woke him up rudely or did weird things to wake him up.

"Aslan loves me too much to even think of putting his paws on me." I say, shoving a sausage in my mouth.

"G'morning mum," my brother Blain came down the stairs, running his fingers through his hair. He was all dressed for schools, but he still looked half asleep.

"Hey man!" Shawn grinned at him. The fool was completely oblivious to Blain's crush on him.

"Hey," yup, he was still half asleep. If he was fully awake he'd be stuttering.

"How'd you sleep Blainy?" My mom calls him Blainy for some weird reason. I've always had the urge to ask her why, but always decide against it.

"Wonderful, I had a dream were I was flying in an airplane with Adrian and we crashed." Adrian is my brother's best friend. He has a strange fascination with the word shit. It's his favorite word. His explanation for everything is 'shit happened.' I'm glad my brother has such a strange and wonderful friend. He has slept over here before, and we ended up in an argument about Iron Man and Batman. Neither of us won the argument because Shawn barged in and lied to us about an ice cream truck going by.

"So, Shawn, will you be staying over tonight as well?" My mom asks Shawn, cutting her sausage gracefully.

"I don't know, my parents want me to stay there longer since I'll be going to college soon." He said. His parents were overreacting on the college thing. He was going to a college right in town where he could stay at his parents' house. Of course he could stay at my house too.

"I can't believe you graduated last year." I shake my head in disbelief.

"Hey! I'm not that dumb. I actually made it into college." Shawn graduated last year while I still have two more years left too. This year and then next year. Blain has two years left too, since he stayed back a grade. Blain's not dumb, he just was stressing since he was working and helping people out a lot so he missed a lot of school. So now, I'm in the same grade as him. Muhahaha.