Chapter 24 - Shopping Before The Tour Day 1!

"Chloe?"Niall drags me from my thoughts.

"Sorry hun what?"I question in confusion.

"What you having?"He asks.

"Oh the afternoon tea please."I say to the waiter.

"And I will have the jacket potato and a cup of tea and can you put a drizzle of honey on it please."He says then winks at the waitress.Then she rushes off looking flattered and i give Niall a deadly stare.

"What?"Niall asks when he notices my evil stare.

"Your dating Nazmin stop flirting!"I snap.

"I'm not!"He snaps back.

"Don't snap at me I saw you flirting!"I shout which grabs every-ones attention.

"Erm no i didn't I winked thats it it's kind of an Irish gesture."He says quitely."Keep your voice down Chloe!"I roll my eyes and waited for it to come.Its a week before the boys go on tour so all this week we are shopping today me and Niall are doing our monthly shop , Tan , Pamper and lunch but early this month because of the 8 month tour so we are doing it today and Friday (today is actually Monday)Tomorrow I'm going shopping with Courts and her cousin Demi, On Wednesday out with  Natasha and Liam , On Thursday I've got a day with Harry and Mum because my Mum comes home for a couple of days on Wednesday and on Friday I'm with Nazmin and Niall also I am with Louis every-night so its fine ha-ha..Zayn and Louis and I are getting pissed on the saturday night and we fly monday morning which means we will be pissed on the plane.Yeyy us.15 Minutes after we order I get my very nice tea and give my scone which comes on the side to Niall.Yeah I know it anoys people but i dont eat alot okay!I haven't seen my mum since well before i went back to collage it would have been 2 month so its been about 7-8 Months now since I last saw her and I haven't spoke to her for 5 month.She doesnt know about me and Louis or even Harry and Courts for that matter.Harry is the child she is proud of and he can't do anything wrong but I do everything wrong.

"So what are we doing today then ?" Niall asks me.

"Erm well Tan , Nails , Clothes shopping and my new tattoo's."I tell him.Oh I forgot to tell you about my new tattoo's well i want on the bone of my hip 2 music notes one solo note/Music-quarternote and a double note/Quindicesima and on my right hand next to my thumb I want a padlock and the key floating next to it but the key won't fit the padlock cause Natasha is getting the same but the key on her hand unlocks my padlock and the key on my hand unlocks hers.If you get me.Also on my left ankle (pointing inwards) I am having 2 little hand prints the smaller than a five pence and when i have kids there initials will go outside it.Also i am having a quote put in small writing at the bottom of my back just above my arse saying "Childhood is not from birth till a certain age, And at that certain age the child is grown and puts away childish things.Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies!"With a love heart at the end of it.I know its seems like allot but also i am having one on the left side of my torso just at the side of my breast saying."I'm in love with you, And all these little things!" with a cup of tea at the end of 'little things' like Louis tattoo... Obviously from the song little things.Yeah it sounds like allot but it really isn't.

"Right well we will go to get the tatoos last yeah."He says and takes a bite of off the scone as he has finished his jacket potato then adds "You think i should get my first tatto on my arse?"He ask's me.

"Yeah but what would you get?"I question.

"Made in Ireland then the Shamrock next to it."He explains oh and for tho's of you who don't know the Shamrock is the irish clover leaf.

"Yeah that will be mint but why on your arse?"I ask.

"So i get to get my arse out more."He Chuckles then i just laugh and then finish my tea then off we are for our tans.We get our tans done and go get my nails done.Me and Niall get funny looks of fans as I am dating Louis and he has a girlfriend no one knows about but we know it's Nazmin but me and Niall are really close mates.In-fact me Liam and Niall use to be best-friends until the thing with Louis last year.But we have put that in the past and we don't want to think about it anymore.One my nails are done we head off to all the clothes shops and spend over 150 pounds each on clothes.Bet you wonder how i get money well I published this children's book in 2010 and well every-time it sells i get money also My mum is loaded from her job so me and harry get 2 grand each per week so fuck it hahaha.I bought a nice top with guns and roses on it and it has a dip so you will be able to see my tattoo of little things also some nice legging which shows the tatto of the hand prints.In the tatoo shop they say they can only spend 2 hours on my tatto's but because the tattoo artist is a big fan off one direction i get 3 hours which means i can get my hand , Hip ancle and 'I'm in love with you..' done but not the rest of it done.Do first i get my angle done then my hip , my hand then last the painfullest one.The little things one.The ankle hurt a bit but it didn't bring tears to my eyes barring in mind it was my first tattoo so it was bound to stings a bit but the little things one did.The pain is exscrusiating! One we finished i decided to get my belly done whilst i was there i dont know why but i thought it would be cool at the time.Now its Nialls time for his tatoo.

"Niall I would love to do it but your arse is too squidgy."Oh my god did the tattoo artist just say that!

"But Michelle!"Niall groaned.Oh i guess she's called Michelle.

"I'm sorry Niall but I can't why don't you sleep on it and try to see if you want it on a flat place like the back of your neck."Michelle suggests.

"Yeah I'll sleep on it and be back on Friday."Niall says kissing her cheek and pulling his pants up.

"And Chloe I will see you tomorrow yeah?" She questions.

"Yeah sure.What happens if this template rubs off?"I ask.

"Erm Don't have a shower of bath till tomorrow and tomorrow it will take me about half an hour to do the rest of it and then 2 hours to do the quote on the bottom off your back but i can write it but the love hearts around the lyrics and the love heart on the end of your quote i will have to do a different day but i wont draw them on till that day so you can shower or bathe when you have it completed yesterday."She explains.

"Right its a good job i had a shower this morning ey."I state then put on Louis grey top man jacket on and leave the shop then get in the car to go home.Niall is driving today and i just can't be arsed.Wonder what every-ones gonna say about my tattoo's.

*****

"Wow that's so nice can't wait till i get my padlock and your key done now!"Natasha says excitedly.

"And I love the music notes and hand prints."Nazmin adds.

"And when your lyrics and quote is done they will look great!"Courts says.Then adds "When you getting them finished?"

"Tomorrow if you don't mind...We can go shopping first then when we are finished go finish this off then on Wednesday I'll go with you Tash and get you padlock and my key done and then get my love hearts put on."I explain.

"Not a problem."Courts and Natasha say.Then i lift up my top and open my plaster over my belly button and then show them my belly button piercing.They all like it and I ask "What you think Louis will say about my tattoo's?"

"You haven't told him."They shout in shock.

"Nope I didn't tell no,one only Natasha about my hand cause we both getting it but no he doesn't have a clue."I say shyly climbing in bed then half an hour later Louis , Zayn and Harry enter my room!