Chapter 4 - Why Her !

Its 3 o'clock and Courts was suppose to be hear 2 hours ago I'm starting to get worried now because normally only takes her 10 minutes to get here...Fifth-teen minutes later Courts runs in crying and jumps on the end of my bed crunched in a ball and cry's her eyes out!
"Courts!!" I say calmly."Whats wrong?"I add.Then Harry storms in my room.

"Courtney!Whats happened if someones hurt you tell me now!"He says in an angry voice as he sits next to her.She sits up with her mascara running down her face.Then harry pulls her towards his chest with her crying historically. then she lifts her head and crys.

"I just bumped in to Mark and he invited me in to his house so i said no because of what he did to you i obviously don't want to be in that situation.Then he put his arm around me and put his hand on my hip and i pushed his hand away but then he said no don't push me away and grabbed hold of the top of my arm and ragged me towards the car and leaned me against it and i shouted no get off me but he wouldn't move then he tried to make a move on me so i punched him in his stomach but then he just slapped me and ragged me around as i tried to escape so i had to stomp on his foot then knee him in his balls to get away then i ran straight here, but omg it just shook me up yanno!" She explained with her voice struggling to get air.
"omg babe!" i say leaning forward giving her a hug.Then i look at Harry and he looks more fuming than ever.
"Thats it! First my sister now he is targeting you na ....I'm hunting this twat down! Back in an hour" he said as he rises and got his car keys out of his pocket then speeded down the stairs wand out of the door."

I've managed to calm Courts down and an hour later Harry comes home cracking his hands which looked sore and red.
"Ill go make us hot-chocolates and a brew for harry !" i said to break an awkward silence.I know Harry likes Courts and she likes him and to be quite honest it might be kind of cool and i know it will make her happy plus because he lives in the same house as me if he breaks her heart it is easier to break his legs! Once i made our Hot-chocolates with whipped cream and marshmallows and Harrys tea with honey (to help his vocals) i creeped up stairs to hear them getting off!What the fuck! Go on Courts!
"Humhum!" i cough at the top of the stairs then i walk in and Courts climbs to the top of my bed and gets in whilst Harry walks over grabs his Tea and Honey off the tray and goes to his room.I'm not even gonna bring up what happened but she looks very chuffed.But what i can't understand is why mark did that to her is it revenge on me or just does he get his kicks out of hurting girls i dunno but he wont be hurting us anymore thanks to Harry!

The Light To My Life - (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara