Chapter 1 - Back To The Hell Hole Yep School!!

Hey Guys its Chloe so My first book Not The Way I Planned was shit (you're words not mine) so i decided to write my second book (fingers crossed this will go well) as a fan fiction and when i scroll down teen fiction , fan fiction , vampire , werewolf and all category's they are covered in one direction fan fictions and i will admit i am a diretioner!!!! i am going to the concert on the 1st of june 2014 with one of my best mates Courts (who is in my book).So lets get on with my book shall we (Vote,Comment,Share,Follow)....Excuse the spelling mistakes.

Hi,I'm Chloe Styles...Yeah I'm Harry Styles little sister.I bet you're wondering why I'm not buzzing.Well all my family go on about is "Why can't you be more like Harry" it really bugs me because they treat him like he can't do nothing wrong.I'm 17 by the way.I have medium black hair which is mostly in a high pony with a side fringe plotted to my left, i wear make up every day in-fact i cant live without it (you see Harry got the good looks in the family I'm very insecure) All i wear is foundation , eyeliner on my bottom lid and mascara and sometimes lip-gloss so I'm not a total barbie wannabe! I've got quite a small figure actually by that i mean small boobs and a tiny arse (but i am anorexic which we will come back to later.) I'm quite tall but towards my family and friends I'm in the middle but features of me seem to be tiny (don't ask why i don't even know to be quite honest!) I get to meet allot of celebrities and hang out with one direction but i keep myself to my self and don't like to be quite social until it comes to my best-mates Courtney Holmes and Nazmin Johnson.

Courtney or as she likes to be called Courts really fancys my brother (eww) which is kind of awkward for me because when she sleeps over I can't trust her to not "accidentally" walk in the bathroom when harry's showering (she is'nt just my mate because im realated to harry , we were close before she knew i was his sister and way before he became famous) The problem is with her is she is drop dead gorgeous (which makes me jelous) she has brown with a glimps of marron when it means sunlight ; coloured hair which dangles just below her shoulder and like me a side fringe and she wears make up sometimes but not alot but she doesnt need it at all! She wears them Black geeky glasses but she aint a nerd there just for show.Unlike me she has the pakage and the perfect figure along with being slim.She is a massive fan of one direction which means shes more crazy than ever when they are rehearsing downstairs or in harry's room and they ask her to watch.Sometimes we do hang out with them because they are cool guys but i stuggle getting comfotable around them because of being harrys sibling and me and louis can't stand eachother its quite a long story which we will get to later.

Nazmin just has a tiny crush on Zayn which isn't that awkward as he flirts with her but sometimes it gets cringey altot.She also has brown hair but its so so long it actually goes below her arse.Don't get me started on her figure her boobs are ginormous and her bum is massive too.Shes not fat at all but she is quite big boned but u cant tell unless she stands with me and Courts but lets face it we're twigs.Like Courts she is drop dead gorgeous and makes me stand out like a sore thumb beeause them too have the body , the figure and the looks but i have none of that which is devostating to me but i love them too so much .... They are my whores okay!Anyway now u know Me and my girls we can get on with the first day back at the hell hole aka Colaskco Collage Of Exspressive Arts. It may sound like fun but its not i have gymnastics , Maths , English , ballet and vocal class every day 5 days a week unless i skip classes which i do quite allot.

"Wake up....Oy..." Harry shouts as he shakes me.

"PISS OFF HARRY!!!" I snap.

"Well don't complain at me when you don't get a job for not turning up to collage!"He throws back at me whilst he exits my room slamming the door behind him.

"Slam my door again and ill slam you're face in to the wall you stuck up twat!" I shout at him as he storms down stairs.God that bastered pisses me off so much I don't have to get up for another half an hour!WHAT THE HELL IS HIS PROBLEM!!! I got my shower and dry-ed my hair then stuck it up in my usual high pony tail and slapped on my foundation and did my eyes.After that i put on my black leggin's , my orangey pink belly top, Harry's browny beige top man jacket on and my pink pumps on and logged on to my laptop to check my tumblr.Hm-mm just loads of one directions reblogs. It does annoy me and not cause of jealousy because i don't want to be famous.Why would I? I mean all harry has to do is walk in to the garden and open a car door for my auntie and people will think he is dating her.I do give him my sympathy of him having no freedom but he is still my knobhead of a brother what ever the outcome."KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK" It must be Courts or Naz but this is abit early.

"CHLOE!!!!GET THE DOOR!!" Harry shouts from down the stairs.

"NO!!! STOP BEING A LAZY SHIT AND GET IT YOU'RE SELF YOU ARE DOWNSTAIRS AND THAT'S WHERE THE DOOR IS DUMBO!" I criticize back to him.

"FINE YOU STUBORN BITCH!"He replys back as he answers the door.I think I can hear Courts voice.

"He..eyy er..mm...yo...uurree...sister.."She stutters before harry stops her by putting his finger over her lip and sings "You've got that one thing!" in a flirty way because he knows thetas her favourite song.Right now she is stood at my front door with harry's finger over her lips looking like she is about to just pass out time to break the mood Chloe.

"Harry! Stop flirting you're bad at it." I say with a snide smile to kill his buzz as i walk down my cream coloured stairs.

"Oh piss off you goth."He criticizes as he enter's the lounge.

"Stop being racist you Jew!"i know he's not Jew but that's our banter anyway me and Courts run up the stairs so i can get my stuff and then as i pack if courts double checks my bag for me.Don't know what i'd do without her.

"Right so your ballet and gymnastics uniform check , maths and English folders check,your songbook and pencil case check and then .... " She pauses as she opens the zip to the small pocket in the front of my bag."Why have u got these?"She snaps at me whilst she holds up a packet of paracetamol looking pissed of and curious.

"Courts its incase i get a headache im not gonna overdose again i swear."You see thats part of my anorexic story which i will get too later.After 15 minutes of prouving i'm not gonna overdose nazmin walks in and shits us up.Then 10 minutes later we set off to the shit hole.SCHOOL!!!

As we enter i take a deep breathe.I'm ready...Everyone gasps at my appearance and as we walk to our locker i hear people whispering about me "How can she come in" ... "How's she still alive"...Just snide and picky comments.When i arrive at our locker (me naz and courts share a locker) Inside feels so cold , empty , the way i use to feel before .... the incident! When we put what we don't need on our shelves and get what we need for first period (i have ballet so i need my leatard) The halls got louder and louder.when we slammed the locker door shut we set of to first when i remembered i left my course work in the locker so i rush back to my locker with few people in the corridor now and grab my pink folder and when i turn around i bang in to him and drop my work.He snigger's and walks off when the bell rings and i just collapse to the floor and sit up against my locker with my knee's up to my chin rocking back and forth crying then Louis walks through the doors and see's me crying and runs over.