Chapter 17 - Why Is That So Sexy...No Chloe!

The next day me and Louis walk in school hand in hand without a care in the world and to be quite honest I'm starting to love him .... I mean like him...Shhh.I slam my locker door and sand in-front of it with my back on it an Louis in-front of me with his hands on my hips.He leans in and rests his head on my shoulder and whispers "Tonight yeah...we are starting the new video diaries will you record them?" he asks then i just nod.Soon he is moving back to his grandma and grandads but i will admit i will miss him it has been way over a month now that he has been next to me day by day.Aw I actually really like him.Wait did i just admit that ohh well I don't even care.5 minutes went and we are still stud up against my locker cuddling without the care in the world until bitchomighty enters and stands behind Louis who is piecing me up against my locker whispering some jokes about Harry in my ear making me laugh then i look up from Louis shoulder and see the queen bitch of all the rats stud there gawping at us....Jealous are we love...Louis turns around when he sees my snide smile and she says

"Oh blade girl.Be careful I mean I am irresistible so he will probably come running back to me when he can't get into your pants and then you will begin to cut and then no,one will be there for you again and fingers crossed you will die this time."

"Vermin aren't aloud on school grounds."I say trying to ignore her comment.Then I give Louis a quick but serious look and move his arm which is trapping me up against my locker , then walk towards Zoe."He has changed and would never leave me for you.I mean come on I'm not much to look at but you.Have you heard of this thing called a shower."I say sarcastically.

"You where so much of a better person when you where part of us."She says looking at Ana.

"Are you actually gonna believe that Zoe I mean come on!"I say holding my hand to my head.

"Babe leave it."Louis says grabbing my arm.

"One minute."I say looking at him.

"You need to choose who you are yanno Chloe?"Zoe adds.

"Wow ! Whats that suppose to mean?" I snap which grabs everyone's attention who is stud in that corridor.

"Well with us you where a decent girl , Then an emo freak , then a skank who wore flats and never showed skin now a slut!"She explained!Then my jaw just dropped.

"How am I a slut?"I ask.

"Belly top plus skirt and now heels."She states looking me up and down "And now you are grabbing on to Louis because he is the only thing you can get I mean look at you ... You got no body , no boobs defiantly no looks..." She adds before Louis stops her.

"ENOUGH NOW!!" He shouts."She isn't a slut okay you can't call anyone a slut have you looked at yourself recently you couldn't score a pig never mind a human being at least Chloe has a hairbrush and to be quite honest Chloe has a better body and better boobs than you will ever have."Then everyone goes "oooo" And as Zoe looks so angry Louis turns around and grabs my hand to pull me away.Courts, Nazmin , Natasha and the boys enter the room and I let go of Louis' hand and turn around and slap Zoe and she tumbles backwards.

"END OFF!" I shout then storm of grabbing Louis hand.We then go somewhere more quiet so Louis takes me to our old spot outside of the old music room behind the wall next to the bathrooms no,one ever goes there as the music room is scary but that use to be our spot.As we arrive and stand in our old corner with my arse up against the radiatior once i absorb the heat through my arse i jolt forward which makes me look kind of horny but i scream

"Ahhh my arse!!" So Louis knows i burned my arse and i don't want to just rip of his clothes and have sex with him right now on this very floor .. Well I may think off it but no i can control myself....Hm-mm... Anyway he laughs at my sudden movement and then moves me from the radiator and holds me up on the wall and kisses me.I could stand here all day and just skip form.

"Can we not just stay here all day and skip school to cuddle all day tomorrow?" I ask parting my lips from his and sitting on the floor then he sits with me.

"I wish ."He says then the bell ring.Eyup...

"I'll meet you at mine tonight."I say kissing him for the last time then rising and then he walks me to form and i just kiss him again but less into it as i knew Mrs Snell (my from teacher) was watching us.As i walk in with a smile on my face Courts asks " whats up with you."

"Nothing"I reply.

"Oh have you left your tongue down Louis throat."she laughs.

"Shut up!" I blush and then totally go into my own world.What has this boy done to me ey.The day passed quick and i can hold my hands up and say all i thought about was Louis.I go home with Niall today because his car is at it's M.O.T so he is with me.He is claustrophobic so he can't get in with the rest off the boys you see.

"So does Nazmin like me?" Niall asks me.

"Erm I dunno do you like her?" I reply.

"Well yeah but if she doesn't like me i might as well try to get over her."He says looking down.

"Well yeah she does .. Maybe ask her out she will say yeah but first tell her how you feel and that and then she will be like aww yeah same and it will be fine."I say making Niall smile.

"So do you like Louis?" He asks me.

"Whats with you and all the questions?"I ask suspiciously.

"Its just you're always cuddling and that."he says.

"Well don't say anything but i kind of like him but I don't wanna hurt him or get hurt again." I reply fastly.Wow that's the first time i have admitted out-loud i like him.

"Well he likes you too."Niall says as we pull up in my garage which makes me reveal a smile.When we go in the Boys are already there and Zayns in the shower.You see before they do anything on camera they shower and doll up so because of the video diaries they are showering and dolling up haha so as i walk in my room Louis asks "Braces or No braces"with the braces hooked on his pants one side hooked on and one hooked off."With"I say as i go up to the make up and redo my make up.20 Minutes later the boys are still not ready.What how long does it take.An hour passes and Nial and Liam are ready.We are making progress.Louis is trying to sort of his hair which wont go right for him , Zayn is drying his and Harry is in the shower.Half an hour comes bye and everyone besides Harry is ready and at in the music studio where the boys rehearse then i go upstairs and Harry is trying to do his hair.

"Come here."I say grabbing the hair brush and dryer off him.

"The top and roots are still damp tho."He snaps.I then grab his hat off his shelf and pop it on his head.

"There no one will know now lets go do this shit!" I snap back opening his door.We go downstairs and start the video diaries the boys look so happy and Louis is just jumping everywhere.Then Harry says "We want to thank all our fans and directioners for making all this real and My sister Chloe who s recording this by the way.She is my life ."

"No shes mine!" Zayn says to get a slap round his head off Louis then Louis shouts in a sad but strong masculine and funny  voice."Shes mine!!"Everyone laughs and Louis says.

"Chloe rest the camera on the table there and come here."

"No!" I say insecurely.

"Yeah come show us your beautiful face." He says .

"No I'll break the camera."I whisper loudly.

"No now come now!." He says in a sweet innocent voice so i do as i am told and when i get to Louis he grabs my waist and pulls me on his lap.

"See guys.shes MINE!!!"He shouts in that funny voice for us all to laugh.I am sat on Louis knee on the floor with Harry Niall and Liam sat on the sofa behind us and Zayn nealed down behind harry behind the sofa.Harry starts swinging round my pony and i turn round and slap his hand and Louis shouts.

"Oy i told you shes mine!" Hahaha he is too funny we all laugh and begin to joke about then Louis starts to piss about but or some reason it is really sexy and i don't know why but he is becoming more irresistible every minute god Chloe!