Chapter 12 - That Night And The Rough Morning After!!!!

"ZAYNEYYYYY!"I shout quietly as i enter the room holding Louis hand."Right Harry said we need to be quite but he's on his man period so its like we just need to give him some tampons and a hot water bottle he will be fine."I whisper then Louis and Zayn burst out laughing.I then sit down and change my jeans back into my jarma shorts and get in bed and open another can of strong bow i take the first drink and pass it to Louis and it goes round the circle every 5 minutes and we talk about everything past , present and even what we want in the future cause lets face it when people are drunk they speak the truth.Me and Louis are cuddling in the top of the bed and Zayns on his own pissed out of his brains in the bottom."So *burrrp* do you think you will ever get with Louis in the future?" Zayn asks me and then i look at Louis put the can under my lip and say "Only time will tell my little friend" Then lean forwards and poke Zayns nose and smile.

"I want some food me and we need the shots glasses.So if me and Lou go down stairs and get them we can get back up together or we will shout you Zayn too get the boys ... We will be about an hour babe."I say kissing Zayns forehead and leaving the room still holding Louis hand.Right now lets get down the stairs without falling so me and Louis decide to go old style..Yep on our arses but holding hands as we remember this is a haunted house.We finally get to the bottom and find the kitchen as it is pitch black and when we turn the light on the ghost she warned us about through a sword through Louis and we both screamed and i jumped on Louis and he held me close and then when the ghost left us alone he looked down at me and our eyes locked for 5 seconds before our lips latched on too each-others.Shit you've done it again well done Chloe.He picked me up by my waist and sat me on the island worktop in the middle off the room and we couldn't part it was like we had a magnet inside each-other that just couldn't be turned off.But he finally gets the strengh to part our lips then he coughs steps back and tumbles over."What did we come down for again?"He asks.

"Erm I wanted food and Shot's glasses and anything else we find?" I struggle to reply.I just off the work top and help him up and then we get 3 Shots glasses and find some cocktail flavouring in the cupboard.Then i open the bottom cupboard and find loads of crisp so i get a box out of the outhouse and put everything in and also them little umbrella's too so we can have fun with them because we are pissed and we do stupid things.So we have everything and we now attempt to get up the stairs and fall down the first three and laugh we are too mortal to even walk . "Courts!!! Natasha!!!" I shout then they come out and see us at the bottom. "Yeah well we got kfc then got pissed at this ppp-ub called Oaksides i dink right lou?"I ask.

"Righhtydoodle!! Haha!!" Louis laughs.

"Omg!! I'll get Zayn!" Natasha said.

"No point he's more pissed than us it took him more than an hour to get up the stairs.Harry,Niall and Liam had to carry me and Louis up but we needed crisp and shots glasses and Flavouring and little umbrellas in-case it rains.look whooop!" I say getting a cocktail umbrellas out of the box and putting one over my head and one over Lou's.

"Right okay Ill wake up Naz Niall Liam and Harry yeah then it's easier to get them upstairs."Natasha explains.

"Right *Yawnn*"Courts yawns."Is there anything else you need before you're upstairs for the night?"She adds.

"Carrots?" Louis asks then looks at me and we both burst out laughing.

"Haha very funny so i take that as no nothing else then."Courts clarifys.

"No Louis we need a lambragini! Hahahaha"I laugh then Louis chuckles and Natasha and the boys walk down the stairs Harry looking pissed off. "If he snaps at us i'm gonna stick this umbrella up his arse!" I whisper to Louis then we giggle.

"Why are you acting like a two year old at half 2 in the morning!"Nazmin snaps.

"Because we are adults and we can do what we like!"I snap back and as i stomp my foot i fall backwards and I'm lay on the floor laughing my head off with Louis sat against the wall struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Whats *BURPP* going onn downnnn the big steps."Zayn shouts from the landing.

"Ill get him."Said Nazmin as she looked pissed off at me...I don't see her problem because i am young i should live yanno!I have human rights!!! "Get back to bed come on Zayn." Nazmin says as she reaches the top off the stairs.

Harry neels on my level "Come on sis" He says putting my arm around his kneck.

"We will take you up stairs now yeah."Courts says putting my other arm around her kneck.

"AW I love you guys yanno i thought i'd be angry like why the fuck are you dating my brother but now it's like im fine, chilled and cool as a cucumber.Hahahaha cucumber!"I stutter then laugh."Wait no my box! I need my box."I shout.

"I've got it babe!" Natasha shouts back up.

"And Liam and Niall got moi" Louis slurs out his words.

"Ill wait for you at the toop i mean top."I shout down to him.then i hear *slap* Louis slapped Liam and then said "I love you man!"when i get to the top off the stairs Harry lets go off me but Courts hold me tight.I grab my box off Natasha along with Louis hand but Courts still has hold off me.She leads us in my room where Nazmin is talking to Zayn.Soon as we walk in she walks out. I plop the box on the bed Louis gets in bed then courts puts me in bed and kisses my head and says good night then goes bed.

"Seen any ghost as we where downstairs?"Louis asks Zayn .

"I don't fucking know i an't hardly see me."Zayn replies.

"Well Louis got shot by a ghost right then we both like shit it and jumped on the counter."I lie i mean out of all people i'm not telling Zayn that me and Louis made out.

"No way!" Zayn says in shock.Me and Louis nod then i pass out the shots glasses and just mainly drink shots.Four hours later and we are asleep.I wake up to the sound of Natasha screaming Zayn on my left with his back to me and I am wrapped up in Louis arms.I manage to break out of Louis arms and climb over Zayn without them knowing I'm up then i creep downstairs and find everyone in the lounge but Courts is in the kitchen.I walk in and go straight to the cupboard and grab the paracetamol pop 2 pills in my mouth and then swallow them in one.I walk over to the kettle pop it on and rest my head on the worktop.Courts walks over and puts her hand on my head and said "Wow good night then?"

"Ye but me and Louis yanno again.Ye oh shit!"I say looking shocked.

"What?" she asked

"Right in this kitchen and did i break something last night?"I ask.

"Come here!"She grabs my arm and pulls me to the entrance where there is a broken statue crumbled on the floor.

"Shit! Right ill make my coffee and Zayn and Louis one because lets face it they where worse than me."Once i made the coffee's i went up stairs and woke up the boys and when we got downstairs Mrs Crocstene walked in and screamed!"What the fuck happened here!"

"I can explain!"I say.

"It was me.I got drunk and knocked it over.I volunteer to clean up the mess."I own up.

"But i was the one who bought the alcohol and let her fall so i volunteer to help."He lies.Why would he lie to her.

"Right you two stay here and the rest of you where going out to another destination for a couple of hours to a haunted farm."Mrs Crocstene says.

"Erm ma'm Please may i stay at home i think i picked up a bug."Zayn says cuddled up on the sofa.

"Yes that's fine but don't help these two piss heads clean up.The mansion better be spotless and i mean it!"The snobby bitch replies.Urr i tense my fist and i just want to swing for her right now but Louis unravels my fist and holds my hand.An hour later I'm in Louis trackies and his doncaster rovers jersey and I'm tidying around the house with LouisTomlinson! This is a teenage girls dream!!!!