Chapter 34 - Still On Tour Month 7!Part 2!

"Oh my god I missed you so much!"I shout running up to Louis and he drops his bag and picks me up by one arm under my arse and his other arm holding my up by my back and as he releases me off the floor our lips smack together and as our lips move as one all the troubles I have been feeling goes away but soon as our lips part they all come back.Me and Louis go upstairs and he lets me about all the crazy ozzie fans and how he made Harry laugh so much during little things that Harry couldn't sing his own lines.We have another kiss and a cuddle and asked how our night out was so I showed him the pictures and he said

"You don't look like your enjoying yourself."

"I wasn't it was quite boring without you and the boys and I had one drink and didn't want to drink anymore so I was babysitting the girls as they got pissed but me and Perrie stayed sober."I lie.

"Oh you would think it would be the other way round with Courts and Naz babysitting you Natasha and Perrie."He laughs.

"Yeah you would think so wouldn't you haha we just couldn't enjoy our selves."I hate lying to him but I can't exactly just say oh yeah I didn't drink cause I'm pregnant so I didn't want to damage the baby.An hour later Niall knocks on the door.

"Hey Chloe are we going for them tans now."Niall asks shyly in-front of Louis.

"Yeah let me just get my bag."I say then Louis starts laughing at the idea of us both stud there in our underwear getting sprayed by orange humpalumpas so i jokely slap his leg which made him laugh much more and he rolled off the bed.Me and Niall leave him laughing on the floor and when we get there I go to the bathroom to be sick but I was only sick once then I go back out and sit there curled up as my body is starting to ache.When we get changed Niall looks at my stomach..Shit..

"You've put abit of pud on haven't you Chloe?"He laughs.

"Its not funny Niall I have quite a big appetite now."I snap.

"Na it's coz your preggie."He laughs

"What?"I quickly shout.

"Your always being sick.Not getting drunk alot,not wearing tight clothing  , your belly looks bloated and your always emotional.Don't worry I won't tell no one."He chuckles.

"God your a smart are you.But you can't tell Louis!"I say walking towards him.

"Why?Isn't it  his?Who's is it?"Niall says fastly getting worried.

"Chill Niall its defiantly 1000% Louis kid."I say calming him down before his cute blonde head explodes.I explain the situation as we get our tans and he promises not to tell no one for one directions sake but he bribed me.He has to be godfather.Niall you cheeky shit!We go back to the hotel and all off us get ready to go out and I find a floaty dress in Courts lugage and stick that on and we all go for a meal and a night out.

2hours later***

I have my arms wrapped round Louis neck as we sway to the music then her leans in and puts his lips next to my ear and asks "Why arn't you drunk?"I put my lips next to his ear and say

"I'm feeling quite sick and  I'm not in the mood but you have a good night."

"Your not pregnant are you?"He shouts over the music.

"No."I shout back

"Good"He replies.Wait good what is that meant to mean.What would he off done if I said yeah.As we sway to the music I think about what to say when I tell Lou and all the possible answers he could give me and it is frankly scaring the shit out of me.After the song Louis and Harry run outside  so i follow them and Harry trys climbing over a car-park wall and gets stuck on the otherside and Louis is running up and down the street screaming luckily for me Paul came out with us so he gets Louis and grabs my shoes as I climb over the wall to get Harry.When I am over Harry is slouched on the floor against the wall.I get him to climb on the bin and sit on the wall then when he did he pulled me up on the wall and Louis pulls me  down as paul gets Harry down Louis then places me on a bench so I an put my shoes on the Harry and Louis start a race up and down the  street screaming lets give them five minutes.They finally decide to  go back in the club and have a bottle of vodka between them and then are mortal.I record everything them running up the street screaming and also videos of them having a shot fight where you get asked a question about the other person and if it's wrong you get vodka chucked on you if you get it right you get to neck back the shot.