Chapter 28 - Its FRIDAY!!!

"Nothings fine I'm torn your a little late.."My phone rings.

"Helloo.."My voice croaks.

"Where are you?"Nazmin shouts.

"What.."I say then I look at the clock wow it 2:30 PM."Shit right Naz erm meet me in half an hour at the salt cellar yeah I'll be there.."

"Right well we are in costa now with my mum so we will meet you there at 3 - 3:15....Where you at?"She asks so I say

"Mr Greys!"I joke...Louis is nothing like Mr Grey.You see me and Nazmin have recently read 50 shades of grey so we joke about it alot.

"So Louis"She laughs.

"Yeah haha right so I just need to nip home and then Ill be round yeah."I laugh.

"Right oh by the way I'm crashing at your's tonight."She says.

"Right but you will have to sleep with me Louis Zayn and maybe Perrie in my bed or sofa cause mums back in town so she will be in her bed."I explain.

"Why Zayn?"She asks in confusion.

"He's always at ours now ... I guess cause with us he gets to have a laugh with the boys and gets to be himself and Perrie is in the picture with us and she feels comfortable around us too so its win win."God Nazmin i know you haven't been mine for what 3 days but not much has changed.

"Right well you know what I'm like what happened the other night heard you and Perrie made fools of your self?"Whats with all the questions Nazmin!

"I'll tell you when i see you!"I chuckle."Bye babe...Muwahhh."I say then she hangs up the phone.How can Louis still be asleep.I grab the dressing gown from the bottom of the bed and wrap it round me then go in to the bathroom put my clothes back on then drive round to mine.When I get home my mum isn't in I don't think and Harry is upstairs with Courts.I run straight in to the bathroom and jump in the shower then get out do my make up , hair and get dressed.I have all my hair straight today and put my black high heels with the stiletto crisscross pump sandals like yesterday.(Type in on google high heels with the stiletto crisscross pump sandal and you will see my purple ones and black ones if you are confused what they look like and my top type in on google long sleeve mesh crop bikini top ) You can see my tattoo's today but not my little things one.I am wearing is a long sleeve mesh crop bikini top which is a black belly top which is see-through up to where your boobs are so it shows my belly piercing and my quote.I am also wearing my bleach super skinny jeans which ends just where my tattoo is.I will admit i look kinda nice.My body is starting to fill out a little bit probably from the drinking I've been doing or maybe cause I've been eating more i dunno but I'm still slim but not fat at all.I grab my black & white straw clutch bag and head of but first i went in to the kitchen and open the medicine cupboard get a MA pill (Morning After pill) and stick it in my mouth then my mum walks in when i am drinking the water to swallow the MA pill and she says.

"What you taking there?"so i quickly put the box in the tub and back in the cupboard.

"Paracetamol got bad stomach pains."I lie.

"Oh right aslong as you're not one of those druggies."She chuckles.

"Na I'm not a druggie mum just a normal person with needs."I laugh.

"Where you off out?"She asks as I exit the room.

"Meeting Nazmin and Niall."I say.

"Where?"Whats with every ones questions today this is life not ask.fm!

"The salt cellar."I tell her.

"I'll drop you off Hun I'm heading out to meet Karen so I'll drop you off and pick you up from there or Karen's at 6 if you want."She suggest following me out the front door.