Chapter 29 - Partyy Tonight Yeah!Part 1!

Authors note"Don't forget to Vote Comment and Share!Thank You Chloe x

Boy was last night good! Everyone was having fun Natasha and Liam came over and had a laugh with us but no,one got to drunk mum came home last night and had a few drinks with us then we all got in bed.Natasha and Liam got in with Courts and Harry then Zayn , Perrie , Nazmin and Niall are in with me and Louis It is such a bad squeeze but Me and Perrie are cuddling with Nazmin cuddling my back then at the bottom Niall and Zayn are curled in a ball together and Louis is cuddling Zayn from the back.Aw we are such a weird bunch.I woke up this morning and Nazmin wasn't in bed wait then where is she? I look round the house and I can't find her but when I walk in my mums room as is curled up next to my mum asleep!Aw Nazmin.

"Nazmin!"I whisper."Nazmin!"

"I didn't do it!"She shouts as she wakes up.

"Shhh.My mum."I whisper pointing at my mum then she waddles out of the room and we took Nialls guitar from the music room and I got 2 pans and we ran in my room and nazmin strummed quietly on the guitar and i softly sang badly "Its time to wake up in the...."Then she strummed loud and i banged the pans together and shouted "MORNING!!! WAKE UP ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!!!"Repeatedly to wake them up then when they all sat up groaning we went in to Harry's room and did the same.Everyone reacted the same.

"Piss off!" 2 hours Natasha Nazmin and Courts are ready to go dress shopping.But I'm not even dressed yet.I stick on my yellow orange green blue and pink flowery dress on with my yellow neon, high heel shoe with plat-from front and my yellow heart quilted cross body bag.

"Right in my car you 3."I say walking in to the room where they are all bickering.

"..I don't care Nazmin I am!"Courts debates.

"Wowwww.Whats going on."I say.

"I want to sit in the front but then Nazmin says she wants to and Natasha says she wants to."Courts explains.

"Well Non of you are sitting in the front then."I say then i walk upstairs and say to Perrie who is about to go home

"Wanna come shopping with us?"I ask then mime "I'll explain why we are going in the car"

"Yeah sure may we stop off at mine first tho so I can get changed so like if me and someone go in my car to mine and you and the other 2 follow so I can get changed and get my credit card.If that's okay?"Perrie plans.

"Yeah Course babe."I say grabbing her hand and walking her down the stairs with me.

"Right Courts your in with Perrie and Naz and Natasha decide who goes in the front on the way to Perrie's as she gets changed but who ever sits in the front on the way to Perries the to town the other sits in the front on the way back.Right?"I command eyy I'm the boss now bitches!Haha-No...

"Right."Everyone agree's.Then I get in my car and Natasha gets in front.

"Erm where does Perrie live?"Tasha asks.

"I have no ....Idea..."I say reversing out of my drive way following Perrie.We get to Perrie's and everyone says my house is big but shit! Hers is massive but she does live with her brother , Mother and the rest of the little mix girls but it is massive.We all wait in Perrie's for her to get changed and as we walk in all Perrie's suitcases are in the hallway she has 8 suitcases.Oh yeah shit we're going on tour tomorrow....Better pack before the party!Once Perrie is dressed we all get in my car and go shopping and my dress is a sexy low-cut dress with a deep V which i really tight and finishes just below my bum.It is black but the outline on the chest is silver along with a strip of gold underneath the breast part.It is really nice.Perrie has bought a black sparkly dress at the top where it is tight and then the bottom poofs out and is pleated and also black it really suits her figure.Natasha bought a beautiful V neck dress like mine but a deep blue colour which is tight and a sequin design in silver which is about 3 cm longer than mine so it is still short...What is it with us and short dresses...Courts has a yellow ,strapless dress which has an open back but the zip is over the bum area.It ends just above her knee'sand is really really tight but suits her.Nazmin has a tight black dress which is gold sequined on the front.Next shoes!!! Nazmin has bought some Carvela Kurt Gold ,high heeled glittery peep toe shoe , Courts has bought some yellow heels which are leather , platform court , Natasha and I went in to the shop gucci and I bought black leather high heels and Natasha bought Gloria deep blue patent leather pump heels.Perrie has black sparkly platform heels which are really nice.We are all gonna look really pretty tonight.Before we go home I go get my hair redyed and trimmed just a trim on top and  trim underneath then my hair redyed black but my dipdye has turned green so I'm re dying it electric blue.As we are there Perrie couldn't resist so she keeps her hair blonde on top but dyes her hair pink underneath.As we are there she curls all my hair so my hair is done for the party but Perrie wants me to do her hair for her.Perrie still doesn't know what we bought the dresses and shoes for so we explain to her and she is totally in on it.We get back to Perries as she needs to get her suitcase to mine so I am putting 4 of her suitcases in my car but because it is small I have to put the seats down at the back to get them in which means only 2 people can sit in  my car.A driver and a passenger but Perrie has got Leigh-Anne to put 2 in hers and 2 in Perries so In my car is Me driving and Natasha passenger seat.Courts is in with Perrie and Nazmin is in with Leigh-Anne when we get to mine Leigh-Anne stays and everyone helps me pack I say put as much as you can in each suitcase.Perrie Courts and Louis on the clothes, Me and Nazmin on my make up , shoes and toiletries and Natasha has gone hers to pack I just got to pick her up when her and Liam have done.So my uncle mark has let us use his van so I go to Natasha's and pick up her suitcases then leave her at hers but Liam gets in and we go his put his suitcases in and he gets some clothes for tonight 'Club' as the boys think we are just going to clubs in town.Then Liam and I go to Zayns and put Zayns suitcases in and He gets in to get ready at mine I then go mine drop Liam and Zayn and the suitcases off then Louis gets in and we go his to get his suitcases but leave him at his to get ready then I go to Nialls and pik up him and his suitcases.Then we go Courts and  Nazmins houses to pick up there suitcases.I've never ever seen as much suitcases and bags in my entire life!Every-ones suitcases are in my garage and living room but mine and Harrys are in the music room.My room Is tidy now cause everything got put in my suitcase but for my carry along is my chargers make up I'm wearing tonight and perfume i haven't packed and hair brush , straighteners , curlers ex. but i have an extra suitcase left for that.I do my make up touch up my curls and do Perries hair and we all decide to invite all the members of little mix.Tonight's gonna be great!