Chapter 5 - The Bitch Gets What She Desuves But Who Knew It Could Backfire?!?!

It's finally FRIDAY!!! Allot has Happened this week.On the first day I had a break down and on the second day Courts and Harry got off oh and on that day Mark got twated by Harry which is kind of cool and also on Wednesday a spark was lit between Liam and Natasha.2 days ago Me and Liam where walking to English and we saw Natasha crying in the stairway so we ran over and Liam didn't know what to do.Natasha told us that Zoe and the rest of the Barbie's had beat her because they where slagging me off and reblogging post on tumblr that i uploaded and putting snide and horrible comments on it and she stud up and said no stop and shut the laptop lid so Zoe had stud up and slapped her so hard she tumbled back words but when Natasha swung back for Zoe Kaitlyn and Ana caught her throw and pinned her too the ground whilst Zoe beat her.Then when Natasha came in school rumors had been spread about her saying her mom and dad beat her but that isn't true because it was them clearly because her mom and dad wouldn't hurt a fly never mind a human being.Allot of rumors where spread and there just generally all untrue.So me and Liam hug her and walk to English with her and she sits with us too as our English teacher still isn't in.Through the lesson Natasha and Liam flirt witch makes me quite uncomfortable but i was happy for them because the sparks where flying off each-other.Aw its cute watching them flirt.But all week everyone has been throwing snide comments at me but at the same time people are being nice and sympathetic which i don't need why can't i be treated the same as everyone else.Mark hasn't been in all week which is a good thing but i think I'm becoming strong enough to handle him thanks to my brother.

I'm so glad it's Friday I actually got through the first week and only broke down once yeyy *smile* but how do i know I'm safe?How do i know I'm not going to cut again? How do I know I'm not going to loose it again?I guess it's all a waiting game.As I walk towards gym Zoe steps in front of me with her horrible snigger. Are you gonna take shit of that again Chloe? Nah Bring it on bitch!

"So i see you've got Tasha and Liam together.What happens if her parents beat him!"Zoe mocks then puts her hand over her gob looking in shock whilst i take a deep breath and say

"Why do u get your kicks out of bullying us, well it's over okay now go live you're sad bitchy life somewhere else because i ain't interested." As i say all this Louis and Harry enter then everyone crowds around me and Zoe creating a tense atmosphere.

"Oh please you're jealous cause you're not one of us.I don't know whats changed you...You use to be one of us before you became an emo freak!"She snaps with the most bitchest look on her face.

"RIGHT ENOUGH!!!"Harry shouts entering the circle with louis grabbing my arm tugging me away from her before i blow.

"You know what?I am actually so ashamed that i use to be a barbie i mean look at you all i actually feel sorry for  you all because you're just all a small group of sluts.When i look back over pictures of me and you when we where ''besties'' i actually think oh my fucking god why did i walk about looking like that worse of all with her! You wanna hit me hit me i don't give a shit but don't think i'm gonna stand here like an inosent girl and take it all cause when you throw something at me i will throw it back ten times harder and don't think i won't!!"i Said and as i said that she leaned backwards and slapped me but unfortunately for her not hard enough but i turn in to the human form of hulk (metaphorically speaking obviously) I leap forward drag her hair and rag her round to make her loose her balance and fall to the floor before i sit on top of her and slap her about four times before being dragged off by Louis.

"GET OFF ME!" I scream at him.

"NO CHLOE! You are so much better than this walk away now!"He says holding my face in his hands.

"No Louis she has torcherd me for a year now it ends here and also she beat my mate too she's not getting away with it."I reply moving his hands of my face."Louis please get out of my way i don't want to hurt you!"I say in a serious tone now he knows that i am serious and steps to the side but then Mark comes over.What why is he in school.I freeze where i am stud then as i get tears in my eyes Zoe stands up and comes over and punches me which automatically knocks me out.I fall to the floor and wack my head on the concrete which make me unconscious. 

"Chloe?' I hear Louis voice as i wake up in a hospital bed.I look at my hand.He was holding it but i could feel him shaking.Louis only shakes when he is worried or nervous.I look at his worried face.

"What happened?"I ask in a painful voice.

"You got in a fight with Zoe and you twated her but then Mark came over and you froze and well then she punched you , knocked you off you're feet and then well banged your head on the pavment and well you where unconscious."He says squeezing my hand.

"Where's Harry?"I ask.

"I sent him home.And Zoe is in isolation at school and so will you be on Monday."He replies.

"Why send Harry home? I need him not you.With the amount of pain you give me in the past why do you care?"I snap.

"Look if you want me to stay i will stay but if you want me to go then i will wait in the waiting room but one way or another i am staying with you okay.I am so sorry for what happened in the past but at the end of the day I am always gonna be there for you i do care." He explains whilst i sit up in pain and ignore what he said.I know he isn't a bad guy but one bit of me inside isn't letting me forgive.Right now there is still an awkward silence until the doctor walks in to break it thank you doctor what ever your name is!