Chapter 22 - The Hangover , Clean up Then A Cuddle In Bed!

I walk downstairs and Zayn and Perrie are at the door kissing then when they notice I'm there Zayn walks out and Perrie quietly closes the door.

"Hey , Oh that yeah I'm not even sorry."She chuckles and walks in the kitchen.I pop my head round the door in the living room and 3 people are asleep , No one in the conservatory , Harry and Courts still on the table and 1 person on the kitchen side so Perrie chucks water on him.

"Oy you lazy shit!Wake up its nearly half 6 pm get out partys over!"Then i just laugh and stick the kettle on.

"Where are your pans babe?"She asks then i point to the pan cupboard and she grabs the two smallest ones and bang them together.

"Wake up everyone!"She screams walking round the house so i go round with her and scream "Ahhhhhh Wake up Ahhhhhh!"Then everyone groans and leaves with me and Perrie opening the door for them.

"What the fuck Chloe?"Courts says rubbing her eyes then stands there in shock when she see's Perrie."Omfg when did Perrie get here!"She asks shaking Perries hand.

"Last night Louis phones me and told us and the girls to come you was too busy licking stuff off Harry's body to realizes.."Perrie explains.

"OMG Louis is the best."Courts states.Yeah he is!

"I'm going bed.Oh hey Per you back to see Zayn.Are you getting back together?"Harry asks as he walks out of the dinning room.

"No we're not getting back together well no one can tell the future but i think we are just more than friends but less than a couple."Perrie explains."*Yawn* I've been up since half 12 when people started to leave oh Harry Zayn said he will be back round tomorrow or later when he sobers up."

"Right.Are you girls staying here for abit longer orrr.."Harry asks Perrie.

"Yeah probably if that alright with you guys."She yawns.

"Course it is . Ill get harry out of the room and you can go get in bed and get a couple of hours sleep."I suggest.

"Aww Chloe that would be amazing thank you."She thanked me then we walked upstairs and i grabbed my clothes to find Louis isn't in the room.

"Lou...Louis!"I whisper.

"Sherbert!"He shouts waking up in his deep morning voice.Oh my good this voice is to die for!

"Come on Ill drive you home."I say helping him up then Perrie gets in bed and curls up.Louis seems still drunk but i just have a banging headache.I sit him in the living room with a cup of tea with Niall whilst Nazmin is upstairs being sick.As he has a cup of tea i get a quick shower and get dressed then when i go down stairs he is on a second cup of tea but still half drunk.I stand in the living room and dry my hair then quickly slap on make up and Niall helps me take Louis to my car and we set off to Louis'.When i get outside i manage to guide Louis in to the house and upstairs whilst his grandparents are out.I get him in bed make him a cup of tea and a paracetamol and go back home to clean up.When i get back Natasha and Liam are sobering up with coffees but tasha is in well bad pain and i have to rush back out to her house to get her pills yanno the pill otherwise her mood swings will mess up!Niall has started to clean up when i get back which helps me alot.The little mix Girls are still asleep in my bed , Harry and Courts are asleep upstairs ,Ana,Nazmin , Natasha and Liam are trying to sober up whilst me and Niall clean.Aren't my friends so nice to me.It takes me and Niall 5 hours to do the full house back to my standards so it is now 1:30 am and i creap out of the house to go to Louis as there is no wear for me to sleep and i hate being apart from him.

"Hey babe , Have you cleaned up?"Louis whispers as he holds the door open for me to enter his house.

"Yeah" i whisper and then kiss him.I walk in his kitchen and make us a brew and then go upstairs to bed.When we get upstairs i open his wardrobe to get a top for me to wear.I scan the wardrobe for his jersey but find the Chinese cloak from the video 'One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)' and stick that on instead then cuddle in bed and stick on the episodes of 'Friends' and snuggle in bed.

"I could actually stay like this forever!"I whisper as my head is leaning on Louis chest and i can feel his heart racing faster than mine.

"Me too."He says in a childish voice."I feel so rough.Be my nurse."

"Ermm No just say in bed with me for the rest of our life and we will be fine.Just never look at my face"I say looking up at Louis hinting for a kiss he then says

"The only thing wrong with your face is it is too gorgeous!"Then takes the hint and kisses me on the lips then massages my head for a bit.Aw he is such a nice boyfriend.He makes me feel gorgeous!Maybe this is what love is.I hope so.