Chapter 33 - Still on Tour Month 7!Part 1!

"Louis No!!!"I scream as I run in to Natasha's room with Louis running after me.I jump on the bed and catch my balance before Louis comes in and dives on me.

"Chloe!Be careful!"Natasha warns as me and Louis start play fighting.I know I know your pregnant you shouldn't be fighting but I'm not under any danger as Louis is really genital with me.Perrie walks in and Louis is hovered over me pinning me down but from her view it looks like he is sat on me.

"Chloe!"She screams then throws Louis off me.Me and Louis laugh at her attempted as he rolled half way and me Liam Natasha Perrie and Louis piss our self laughing and then the boys and us girls go down to our hotel dinning room and get some lunch.At the moment we are in Australia and every 2 days the boys are in concert with sucks as they are too tired to mess about when they are back with us.Today me and Perrie are going to the nearest boots so i can get weighed and measure my bump as it is starting to show abit but it just looks like I am bloated.Louis still hasn't got a clue and when people say you get morning sickness when you are pregnant erm nope its not morning its all through the day sickness!So he thinks I just have been eating to much and my body isn't use to having more than 3 meals a day as now I am eating so much more.Before I was pregnant when you measured my waist i was 58 cm all the way round and now i am 69cm hahaha opp's but Chloe we got 1 more month then you can tell him.Just one more month!

"I'm nervous for tomorrow now."Louis says as we are lay there in bed.

"Aww babe don't worry about it they all love you that's the reason they are going."I say as I put my hand on his chest.

"I hope so babe."He says in disbelief.I trace over his abs and V line then he genitally pulls my head up by my chin and kisses my lips.We have hardly been alone this week so Its quality time with Louis tonight and everyone knows it.

1day later****

'I miss you!"I get a text of Louis as he has been away since yesterday morning as he had a concert last night and has one tonight and tomorrow night so won't be home till tomorrow night now.I punch in his number and phone him and have a hour conversation with him until Nazmin walks in and makes me put the phone down as we're going out tonight on the booze or so they think.Me Naz Natasha Perrie and Courts go shopping for a new dress as we never where the same dress twice and I see a really nice tight turquoise dress but I have to get a floaty one because of my bump which sucks as I hate floaty dresses but I find a nice turquoise floaty dress with a black lace detail on the skirt bit as it goes in on my belly then puffs out in to black lace as the girls pick there dress me and Courts go upstairs in debenhams and wait in the cafe for the girls to come up.When we sit down I start feeling nauseous again but I'm trying to hold back from being sick and I sit uncomfortably in my chair and a women sits on the next table and she has a 5 year old daughter and a 3 year old son and a new born baby and the kids look so cute and the baby opened it's eyes and the five year old girl was buzzing and it was so cute and I got really emotionally and a tear run down my face and Courts noticed.

"Chloe whats up?"She asks then looks at the family.

"Nothing its just so cute how they are so cute with the baby and so caring and soon we will have a new baby to look after."I say then add quickly."Perries baby will be cute just like that."I wipe my eyes and Courts looks like she has just found something out shit!Hormones why did you make me cry.I sit there and curl my stomach as I feel sick and then I jolt up and run in to the bathroom and start being sick.5 minutes later Courts comes in and knocks on my cubicle.

"Chloe the girls are sat the the table waiting for you now.Are you okay."Courts says stud outside my door.

"I'm fine."I say then be sick.

"Open the door babe I'll hold your hair back."She offers then I lean up and unlock the door and she barges in and sits next to me on the floor.

"Chloe this can't be healthy for you I mean your sick everyday and your getting...emotional all the time...wait..."Courts has worked it out.God you are smart Courts!"Perrie isn't the pregnant one is she?"Courts says then I just look down at the floor and my eyes fill up with tears.

"No I am but you can't tell Louis I can't take his mind off work I don't want him or any off the boys losing con and you can't tell Nazmin or anyone well Natasha and Perrie know but you can't tell a soul on this earth Courts I ....."I say then heave over the toilet.Courts rubs my back and adds

"I won't I promise but are you sure you can cope."She adds.

"No I don't think I an but hopefully with the help off you and the girls and the boys I might be able to.I don't know how I'm going to tell Louis its what he has always wanted but still I'm nearly 18 I've hardly lived yet and I'm already having a baby it's scary."I explain.

"True."She argrees then I flush the toilet and wash my face to refresh my self and then we go out and find the girls have ordered our brews.

"Thanks girls."We both say as we sit down.

"What took so long?"Perrie asks.

"Chloe felt sick so I was helping her bring it all up."Courts says and she looks at Perrie deeply signaling that she knows then I pick up my phone and text Perrie and Natasha telling them and they then wait 10 minutes until they read the message.I hate hiding this secret from everyone but I guess i gotta do it for Louis not to find out.