If You Ever Come Back (30)

"Thank God!", Mark exclamied. "I'm starving!". Glen helped me out of the car. "G, is my face red?", I asked him. "Not at all, you're gorgeous", he smiled. I kissed him to thank him. We walked hand in hand into the resteraunt. "Table for four please", Danny asked, and we all followed the waitor. As we all got settled, I discreetly took my cell out of my bag and discovered I had twenty seven missed texts. I sighed. "Fucking Tyler", I whispered in anger. Tyler was my boyfriend from a year ago. He was super abusive and over protective. Glen looked down at my phone. "Who's Tyler?", he whispered. "Ex boyfriend from a long while back". Another message popped up. "Can we talk right now?", Glen asked. "Later, i'll explain". We orderd a round of drinks and our food. "Lads, i'd really really like to thank you for giving me the best day ever.. More to the point, changing my life around. I love the three of you so so much, Danny and Mark, as brothers, Glen, as my everything, perfect boyfriend", I said. He seemed a bit antsy when I said that. I ignored it. I continued with my little speech. "You've taken me into your home, your lives, and treated me as if I was your family. I've been a Scriptette from the start, I still am, and I am the most greatful person right now, to be sitting here with my idols!", I finished off. "Aw Lulu, you're the sweetest sweetheart ever", Mark said. "We feel so lucky to have you as part of us and we love you so much as well, you wouldn't believe it", Dan chimed in. "And we wouldn't have it any other way", Glen said, raising his glass. "Cheers!", I exclamied, clinking my glass with the lads. "Happy birthday honey", Glen said, kissing me. I was smiling from ear to ear with happiness. Our food arrived. We all finished quickly because they served small portions. "Ready to head home?", Glen asked as he slapped the check on the table. We all nodded. "That was a lovely meal", I said. "Thank you very much!". Dan winked at me. "I'm falling to pieces!", sang my phone. I rolled my eyes. "Ugh, Tyler i'm busy okay. I thought I told you to stay the hell away from me", I growled into the phone. Glen looked frightened. "Don't worry, he was an old abusive boyfriend of mine who just got his paws on my number", I explanied, squeezing his hand as we drove. "Have you sorted him?", he asked in a concerned tone. "Yes! I blocked him and all", I assured him. He took his seatbelt off and captured me in his huge arms, kissing my head. I nuzzled my head under his chin and planted little kisses on his neck. Danny drove into the drive way. Glen pulled me out of the car, into the house, into his room. I knew exactly what he wanted. He pressed me up against the wall and kissed me with passion. I ran my hands around his back, then to his chest to unbutton his shirt. He moaned as he continued to kiss me. I took my jacket off, threw it aside, and G stripped me down into my tank top and panties. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around him. I was tossed on the bed by him and started to run his hands along my skinny, bruise filled body. He went down my stomach kissing it, as I ran my fingers through his dark hair. He came back up to my lips. I pulled away. "Are you ready for this?", he asked. I gave him mixed looks. "We don't have to if you aren't ready", he paused, "We can wait". I kissed him. "Maybe we should wait", I whispered. I flipped him over on his back and layed on his chest, throwing the duvet over us, as Glen flipped off the light. "This will do", I said quietly in the comfort of Glen.