If You Ever Come Back (15)

"I love you more", I teased. "Group photo?", proposed Mark. "Yes!", I squealed. Mark set his phone up to a timer camera and we all huddled together, putting on our best smiles. Then I took an individual picture with Dan, Mark, and Glen so I could get them blown up and framed later on. "Let's hit the road lads", Mark said, adjusting his jacket. I grabbed my case and loaded it into the limo. Glen and I hopped in the back while Dan drove and Mark in the passenger seat. "Listen, the press is going to be there-". "The PRESS?", I yelped, cutting G off. "Yeah, and they're going to wonder who you are. Papparazi will be there too, so just walk with me and smile", he instructed. I nodded, but on the inside I felt like a nervous wreck. Glen put his arm around me and scooted closer. "You'll do great, I'm sure of it". I looked up and smiled at him. He played with a lock of my hair until we got to venue. We drove into what seemed like the fecking White House! "You lads get out and set up while I find a place to park this", Dan said. Glen helped me out. I fastened the button on my white cardigan and adjusted the sleeves so that they were all the way down. Glen looked at me, but I looked away. We walked into this HUGE entry way and walked up to the till. "Glen Power", he told the lady. "You're room is set and people have arrived already. It's room 14 to your left", she informed us with a friendly smile. Mark and Danny followed behind us and starte to hook up everything beind the curtain. "All set?", Dan asked me. "Uhm, think so!", I said unsure. "Breakaleg Lu, you'll be amazing, and thanks again", Mark said. I smiled. "This is it!", Glen exclamied. He kissed me once more before I sat down. "Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the one and only gorgeous Luana Ramos". The curtained opened.. Starstruck.