Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

"What shit are you putting on my face, Lacy?" I asked as we stood in the mall.

"It's make up. It makes you look flawless and bangin'. You should choose warm colours rather than cold colours like you usually do." Trixie said. Apparently my outfits weren't 'Caleb like-able' enough.

"Can we hurry up? I have a paper to write." I whined. I hated shopping I was never a big fan of it. I had shoes, jackets, sweaters, jeans, other tight pants, shirts, long sleeves, tank tops...everything.

"Okay let's just buy this stuff and there..." Trixie smiled.

"Have you ever thought of curling your hair?" She asked as we stepped out of the mall picking up a few of long strands.

"Oh Lord..." I sighed.

------------------

Monday morning as I was waking up I blasted Salt N Pepa Push it. I danced in circles around my room. As I sang and danced I pulled on high waisted jeans and tossed on some shoes as well.

"Ah Push it...Ah push it..." I sang as I curled my hair like Trixie showed me. Bro...I never curled my hair. I straightened it...but never curled. I decided to wear my glasses today.

I put on a maroon coloured tank top that was cropped and high waisted jeans that covered most of my stomach. I pulled on a black leather jacket and a pair of Addidas shoes.

"I'm sexy and I know it..." I hummed to myself as everyone waited for me.

"Alright there?" Carter asked. I nodded going back to my own zone. I saw Kassidy glaring at my outfit. She is jelly....Haha. I switched the song and walked past everyone

"Damn who's a sexy chick?" I sang I know this song is from like a year ago...I think. But it's still good.

--

"Okay everyone.I know for these groups you would pick your friends and end up failing by getting distracted by your female partner....so I made your own groups for you." Mr. Muscat said. He was our sex ed...teacher guy.

"So I know who is boyfriend or girlfriend or who wants to be so I made different groups."

"First group....Mr. Lucas Rodricks with Ms.Theresa Calvin, second group is..." He went on, there was ten groups.

"Ms. Trixie Caledon with Mr. Zachary Newman. Our sixth group is Ms. Lacy Caledon with Mr. Carter Daniel our seventh group is Ms. Kassidy Smith with...one second..." He said scrunching his eyes. She sat up straight by Caleb with one arm around his. Watch me get Caleb...it always happens...

"Joshua Braxton...yes. Ms. Smith with Mr. Braxton." I choked back a laugh and so did Trixie and Lacy. Kassidy's face went into an ugly grimace.

"Our ninth group will be Ms. Aubbrie Caledon and Kaleb Danvers. Our last group is Ms.Cordillia Rain and Damen Blaine." Oh shit...I feel bad for Cordillia. She has no pack she was quiet and very self conscious...like I used to be. And then Damen is this cocky prick.

"Okay sit by your partners. To make this easier so I don't have a class of chickens with their heads cut off....Ladies sit by your male partners."I I sighed but got up I really didn't want to move I was fairly lazy. I plopped down by him with Lacy on my right and Trixie infront of me.

"Someone is going to spazz." Lacy whispered and pointed her eyes towards Kassidy who kept looking at Damen and Caleb.

"It's a triangle." I laughed .I pointed to her and then Damen and Caleb in the same row.

"Damn Straight." Trixie laughed.

"Okay I will pass around a hat filled with either boy or girl papers; which ever one you get is what baby you have." He explained handing the hat to Kassidy. She took a slip of paper as it went around and the girls who picked it were happy when they got a girl. To be honest I wanted a boy. 

"I got a girl." Lacy smiled.

"Same." Trixie said. I placed my hand in the hat and pulled out the folded paper.

"I got a boy." I smiled.

"You want a boy? They're so dirty and...gross." Trixie shuddered.

"Yes because girls are all the rave." Carter said.

"They are. I keep myself cleansed." Lacy said flicking her long black hair.

"I'll have to see it to believe it." I laughed tucking the paper into my binder.

"Okay as I call your name come collect the child and we will go into discussion on what you will need to do with the baby." Mr. Muscat said. He began calling out groups and one person would go.

"Aubbrie and Caleb."

"Ugh why is his desk so far?" I groaned getting up.

"You're a lazy ass, Aubs." Trixie said.

"Oh shutie." I called over my shoulder. I grabbed the blue and white carriage with one of those little baby dolls that was wearing all blue. I walked back and set him on my desk. I picked him up and he made no noise. I flipped him around to see if there was a switch. All the other ones were making noise...except this one.

"I think mine is bro-" I stopped when the baby spewed white stuff from it's mouth on my shirt.

"-Ken..." I growled as I had baby doll throw up all over my clothes. The whole class laughed and Caleb was actually kind enough to take the baby doll away.

"Yes, too much motion and twirling will cause the baby to get sick." He said.

"May I go change?" I asked. He nodded as I got up and left. Luckily I brought an extra shirt. I slid on a hoodie with only a bra on underneath and ventured back to class to see everyone dressing them now. Caleb was having troubles as all the other guys were.

"Do you know what you're doing?" I asked.

"I can figure it out." He said staring at the under shirt full piece.

"Here. I will show you." I said. I grabbed the child and the under shirt lightly grazing his hand with mine. My hand instantly felt warm and he probably felt it too because he rubbed his hands on his thighs.

"Okay always do arms first..." I said putting the arms through.

"Then you do the buttons down the middle." I explained.

"Now. There are three buttons here so you wrap this part..." I said taking the tail and wrapping it around the baby's bum.

"And button it up with the three buttons that are left..." I smiled finishing. We finished dressing him and finally it was time to leave.

"Baby names people!" Mr. Muscat said.

"What will we call him?" I asked Caleb who was standing beside me. He was tall...still.

"I don't know. I can't just come up with a baby name on the spot." He shrugged.

"Okay...uhm..." I said tapping my hand against my thigh I stared at him for help.

"Why are you staring at me? I have no name?" He laughed.

"Well put some input what should it start with?" I laughed as well.

"Oh I got it..." I smiled. On the white board by mine and Caleb's names I put Brandon. I love that name.

"Is that good enough?" I asked. He nodded approvingly and we walked out.

------

"Brandon can you just shut up?" I groaned. It was one in the morning and this baby hasn't stopped crying. Kaleb and I were downstairs on the couch both fairly tired. I had on my pyjamas which just consisted of shorts and a tank top and Kaleb had on just pants. I was too tired to even stare at his muscular chest. The baby kept on crying.

"Stop crying...." I groaned.

"Pass him." Kaleb yawned. I handed him over and rested my head by his lap and soon fell right to sleep.