Chapter 3

The car ride is filled with music. That is one of the many reasons that me and Nicki are best friends. Our love of music is so similar it pulls up together. We are listening to Ariana Grande's new album Your Truly.

We're singing along when we pull up to school. We get out, and grab our stuff, and head inside.

Our school isn't the typical school scene. It's different clicks, and everyone has one. There isn't the cheerleader who is mean to everyone, the jock who bullies everyone, or anything like that. You do have your holophobics who give snide comments, but everyone is pretty decent,

We move along to the office to get our scheduale. I hate that they don't mail our schedules like other schools do, but it's not something i can change so I just go with it.

My schedule is:

AP Science

History

Pe

Drama

Ap Engish

Band

AP Math

I thought having all AP classes was an over kill. Yes, I'm a geek who loves to learn. You've figured out my dirty little secret.

Nicki schedual is

AP Science

AP History

Pe

Creative Writing

Piano

AP English

AP Math

So we have 4 classes together. That's good! We walk to find our lockers. We find two by each other. The benefits of having a friend that wakes up early. As we're walking by we hear people take about their teachers, most are old, the English and Math teachers are new.

"I hear the new English teacher is smoking. Fresh out of college. Same for the Math teacher", I say.

"Stop being such a whore!" Nicki says with a smile on her face, so i know she's kidding.

"The Math teacher is a man" I simply state knowing she now wants to know who he is more than ever. (Yes, she bisexual, but in my opinion she leans more towards the men)

She rolls her eyes. "Whatever"

We head to our first period to wait for the others to show up.

"Hey Mr. Pettway!" I say excitedly. He is sooo cool, and smart, and amazing!!

"Hey Emily, how was your summer?' He ask while chuckling

"It was amazingly perfect!", I tell him with a huge grin on my face.

"Meet any girls?" He ask with a suggestive look. Thats another reason I love Mr. Pettway, he's the only teacher that specifically discusses homosexuality, and can openly talk about it. He's straight, married and everything! That's what makes it so perfect!

"A few. Nothing long term" I say with a chuckle. "How are you and your wife?'

"Good! We're coming up on our 5 year anniversery", He says with a huge smile.

"Congratulations!", I say

The bell then rings, and students start felling in which cuts our conversation short.

The class flies by. History is a blurry bore. I hate history, Pe is boring. I can't do anything because of all the newbees. Drama is amazing! I absoluely love drama with all my heart, mind, body, and soul. This is what I want to do when I get older. If i can't do Theatre then whats the point of the world. Broadway is where its at.

English. This is my second favorite subject, not counting drama its my first. I love everything about it. Legit everything! I mean, whats cooler, better, more amazing than English? I'll tell you: Nothing. So, I'm practically sprenting down the hall to get to English and when I come through the door opf the Math class, I'm stopped dead in my tracks by the most beautiful women I've ever seem.

Don't ya'll love cliff hangers??? Later tonight I dont think I have anything to do, so I'll update again. Sorry, its taking so long to meet her. Next chapter I'll vividly go into detail about per. I promise.!! I love ya'll lots.!! See you later tonight