Chapter 14

Okay, so I'm sorry for those who read this with all the grammatical errors. I wrote this at around 3 in the morning. Completely impulsive move...so for those who have read this I greatly apologize for the horrible...horrible spelling an punctuation. I'm just sorry! Love y'all! (:

EMILYS POV

I wasn't that late for gymnastics. I got there in time for the super long stretch. Although it hurt, it was exactly what I needed to get my mind on gymnastics and not anything else.

After our 45 minute stretch, I started on beam since it's my worst area.

"Who in their right mind decided to have girls flipping on this small piece of wood anyway??" I complain to Joey after I have fallen off the beam 3 different times.

"I don't know! But you have to do it so hope back up and start from the beginning."

I get back on and fall of again.

"Ya know what!? This is stupid! I'm going to go run a little. Maybe then I'll have some balance and can do something productive" I say.

I go and run a little over a mile. I ran it in 7:21. Good enough, I guess. When I go back I find joey in the back eating chick-fil-a. I take a few of his chicken nuggets along with some of his fries and sink to the ground.

"Are you okay?" Joey asked

"Yea? Why wouldn't I be?" I say while eating some more fries.

"You just seem distracted today. You are so not being diva fabulous" he says.

I chuckle and tell him that it's just and off day. He accepts the excuse, although I'm pretty sure he knows it's a lie. I might act but I am horrible at lying. The struggle.

After our break I go back to beam and do the routine without falling. That's good enough for both me and Joey.

After that I go to bars which go much smoother. I like bars. More than I like beam that's for sure. I feel like I'm flying and it's just amazing. After that I go to vault. Simple and easy.

After those I go to my absolute favorite event in the world. Floor. I start off by just flipping around and stretching everything. Just for fun. I go through my routine without the music because other people are in the gym and that's just weird.

"Now that was diva fabulous" Joey says.

I take a bow. "Thank you! Thank you! No flash photography please" I say.

Joey laughs.

I go to my locker and check my phone. I have three messages.

The first from Nicki saying shes going to the bar and she'd be home a little late, one from my aunt checking up on me, and one from Allyson asking how my day was. I dont reply to any except Allysons's. I reply with:

"My day is going much better now that a beautiful girl is texting me, how was yours?"

I put my phone back in my locker, and go to watch girls upstage me on beam.

ALLYSONS POV (DAVIS)

I'm spending my night grading papers. Hooray! I thought I was suppose to have AP kids, these kids aren't all AP ready. I'll have to put some of them in regular class which I do not want to do, but some of these kids are going to fail out of the class if they do not do something. Emily, however, hasn't made anything below a 95. She is really smart. Smart and beautiful. How....sexy. She's really flirty. I don't even think that she notices when she's flirting, she just does it. It comes naturally and it is so cute. She's so cute. She has captured my intrest in ways I can't even explain without sounding completely crazy.

I hear my phone vibrate, and start to look for it. I'm going to loose this thing one day, I swear.

It's from Her. A huge grin covers my face. It said:

"My day is going much better now that a beautiful girl is texting me, how was yours?"

If I was smiling like an idiot before, I must look completely mental right now!

"My day is going amazing! Thank you!

How is gymnastics?"

I got back to grading these papers, awaiting the text of Emily.

This is how the night went, and I couldn't imagined a better way of spending my night.