Chapter 16

"Okay class, today is going to be a free day. You may do as you like AS LONG AS YOU'RE QUIET"

I raise my hand.

"Yes.. Emily?"

"Why did you decide to give us a free day today?"

"I was up late.. Grading papers and stuff..and I just felt that y'all should have a break." She said not breaking eye contact with me the entire time.

"Oh.. well I hope tonight isnt a long night for you!"

"It probably will be. There is a lot to grade. But anyways class, you may use your phone, listen to music, read, do work for other class, whatever. As long as youre quiet."

I immediately get out my earphone and start listening to music.

It's Sam Smith Stay With Me. Can we be a little less main stream. Honestly, it doesn't even matter because I shall have this beautiful, talented, broken but fixed mans sperm even If its the last thing I do.

My mind slowly shifts to the beautiful lady in front of me. I don't mean to stare, I swear I don't. But my eyes just can't seem to leave her. She glances up and makes eye contact, I quickly look down blushing. I hear her lightly chuckle making me even more red.

My phone vibrates, I thank God it is even on vibrate because Patrick's laugh is my text tone and can we just say embarrassing. I look down and start to smile to hard.

"I swear you're lucky you're cute.Taking my Sleep like you did! ;)" My beautiful teacher texts.

Ireplybackwith "Hmm...doesn't seem like you were complaining last night' but hey! That's none of my business!"

Her reply makes me laugh out loud earning some weird glances from my class mates. I brush them off She said "Should I go find Kermit so you can sip some tea with the pro?"
"Yes baby! Plus, Kermit has THE BEST tea!"

"Haha! I'll call him right now! I don't mean to brag but he's a family friend'!"

"*gasp* You must introduce us!"

"Hmm...I'll see if you're worthy enough to meet him! *smirk now let me go and finish my work"

"Okay! Have fun with that"

"Okay I will!"

"Okay I bet you will!"

For the rest of the period I spend doing this. I can't say I complained...