Chapter 7

Emily's POV

Well....that was interesting. I don't know what I'm supposed to do exactly....I mean She kissed Me. That's what I've been wanting. It's like a magnet is drawing us together and no matter how hard each of us strain it doesn't work. We're bound together. But....she ran. What does this mean exactly?! Did I kiss her...wrong?

I feel my lips to see if their chapped, but all I can feel is her soft smooth lips on mine. What the heck is going on.?!!

I do the only thing I know how to do to clear my mind. I march over to the bar and take a sit.

"1 shot" I say before throwing my head on the table.

"Coming right up" I her the bartender, Alexis, chuckle.

"Keep them coming please" I say with my head still on the table

"Sure thing doll, the first couple are on the house." She says.

"Thanks Alexis. I owe you one" I say gratefully.

I don't pick up my head until I hear the first shot being

I down it in seconds and feel the all but too familiar burn as it goes down my throat.

It's a gift and a curse it takes so long for me to get drunk. Right now would be the curse part. All I would like to do is get drunk and forget about Ally-Miss. Davis....I don't even know what to call the lady!

I mean, the kiss was perfect in my opinion. It wasn't lustful, it was more passionate. It was slow and steady and not fast and slimy.....but she ran. What's going to happen tomorrow? I have the lady as a teac-she's. my. teacher. Is that why she ran? We're technically not in school...it's not illegal. I'm 18! It's only a 5 year difference....I JUST NEED SOME ANSWERS! Is that really to much to ask?

I ask Alexis for another drink.
"Of coarse hon" she says with that amazing smile of hers.

Mrs. Davis (Allyson) POV

"I didn't do that. I didn't do that. I didn't do that. I. Didnt. Do. That." I repeatedly say thinking maybe if I said it enough id come true. Oh coarse my luck isn't nearly that good.

I pull up into my house. I turn of the car, but stay in the car.

The kiss...it was amazing. It was the perfect kiss. It was amazing. I don't think I've ever kissed anyone more passionately. It was as though nothing else matter that one moment. Other than her and myself of coarse.

I ran....I left the bar! After I kissed her I ran...I said I wouldn't do this anymore, and I'm not.

I turn on the car again, and back out of the driveway. I pray to The Lord almighty that she's still there.

ME TIME.!!
So how are you liking the book.?? Is it decent....is it good....is it amazing......I don't know....I think I want to start the whole thing over from the meeting. I think the book is going unrealistically fast....I don't know. What do y'all think.? Start it over FROM THE MEETING or just keep going....?