Chapter 10

EMILY'S POV

She can't keep doing this to me. I mean, honestly how does she expect me to leave her alone when 1) she kissed me, and 2) she looks amazing...all the time, and 3) she looks at me like she cares. Like she wants to hug and kiss me like I do with her. I just don't understand. I don't think I can take this. She might be able to, but I know I can't.

I decides to write about trust. How I fall to easily, which means I trust to easily. The whole this is indirectly fired towards her, and I kinda hope she knows it. I've always loved writing because its easier for me to write what I feel the say it out loud. I mean, I can't say what I'm writing down right now, not for the fact that I'm scared. Just for the fact that I don't know how to say it. I know it sounds weird, but it's just the truth.

"Okay, you have about 20 more minutes before the bell rings" Ally-Miss Davis says.

I'm practically done. I just have a couple more sentence. I'll be done before the bell rings. Not the best thing to do Emily.

About 5 minutes later I'm done with my essay and I turn it in. I'm the first one done, but it was an easy assignment. I attempted to take my time on it....what kinda AP class is this.?? Oh well. Not your concern or business Emily.

When I get up to Miss. Davis's desk she looks up at me and I can't help but stare into those beautiful eyes. Those eyes that I want to spend the rest of my life starting at.

"Can I have your paper or are we going to continue this staring contest" she says with a half smile half smirk.

I give her the paper and go back to y seat. I watch her as she reads it. I would love to watch her read a book. She seems like she gets super attached to books. Her facial expressions tell everything she's thinking. She goes from shock, to surprise, to disappointment, to....guilt.? I'm not sure.

The hell rings and no one else has finished.
"If you haven't finished the essay is homework and will be due bright and early tomorrow morning. Good bye.!" Miss. Davis says.

I'm packing up my books when Miss Davis says she wants to see me at her desk. Here it comes.

"I read your essay" she says.

"I know. I watched you read it." I say. This is far to awkward for me and frankly I would like to leave.

"Oh..well I just have a question." She says looking directly at me for the first time since this incounterment,

"What would that be exactly?" I say.

"Was that directed towards me.?" She askes. I don't know if it was the look she gave me, or how her voice sounded, but it almost brought me to my knees. She seemed so broken and hurt.

I look anywhere but at her. "It wasn't directly meant for you. I mean, I used you as inspiration, but can you really blame me? You kissed me and then ran, and then came back, and then ran again. Who does that?" I say frantically. Finally...finally getting it all off my chest.

She now looks away. Bitting her lip. She's deep into thought. I know this is not the best thought, but she looks amazingly editable when she looks like that. She's beautiful, and smart, and sweet....but she ran. I just...I don't know. I'm falling for her, but I barely know her. I hate this about me. I fall way to easily and I just....I can't.

She's staring at me. I look into her eyes. She says something that I didn't quite catch.

"Say that again please" I say.

"I'm sorry I ran....I didn't particularly want to, but I knew this wouldn't work. I know I'm falling for you...fast. And it scares me. I fall way to hard and way to fast. Exactly what your wrote, that's how I am. But I typically end up getting hurt." She says looking down.

I put my fingers to her chin making her look at me.

"I wouldn't hurt you. I'd easily fall in love with you, and no one would hurt you. Ever." I say.

"I'd loose my job! No, scratch that. I'd get arrested! Do you not realize that!

"I get that. I know. But you don't want to take the chance?" I ask desperately.

"No. I actually don't want to." She tell me looking dead in my eyes. My heart completely broke. Before I can start crying I end the conversation completely.

"That's fine with me. Good bye Miss. Davis." I say about to walk out. Not caring about being late or a pass. I'll just say I forgot my combination or something. It doesn't matter to me.

As I turn around I hear he curse. And if I wasn't in so much emotionally and physically tired, and if the circumstances were different I would have giggled and made fun of her but not this time. Probably not ever.

I'm walking away I feel her grab my wrist, but I easily shake her off. She grabs it again and pulls. Hard. I come crashing into, which makes her stumble into her desk.

She hold my waist, and keeps a strong hold until I tired myself out by struggling.

She stares into my eyes. She looks so vulnerable. I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't do this.

She crashes her lips into mine.
I can't do this...I can't....I....I....what was I saying.?

Her lips are soft and taste like strawberries. God, this is perfection.

She pulls back, but keeps her hands on my waist.

We stand there until I break the silence.

"I have to get to class now" I say.

"Oh...yea" she says disappointed.

I giggle. "I'll be back after school okay.? We need to talk about some things. Okay.?" I say.

"Okay" she says looking down.

I ask for a pass and she writes it out.

I'm looking at her. She looks at me. I take that step I never thought I would take. I lean In and give her a small kiss and walk to band.

DAVIS POV

What the hell just happened.? What the hell just happened.???? I didn't do that. I didn't do that. I didn't do that....no. That's a lie, I did that. I just did that and I would do it again and again and again if I could.

She's just beautiful, and smart...oh god is she smart. Her essay, as much as it hurt, it was so well written. She's just amazing. I don't care what it takes, I don't care how much sneaking we have to do, I just don't care what happens. She. Will. He. Mine.

She will fall in love with me, and in less than a school year we can publicly take each other out. I can hold her hand in the park. I can take her to dinner. But I'm willing to wait if she does.

This is going to have its ups and downs. I know it. But I'm willing to take it. Any is it. As long as she does. .

ME TIME!!

OHHH SO MISS DAVIS HAS MADE UP HER MIND. WILL EMILY DO THE SAME.???? OR WILL SHE HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS.?? Find out.!! Were at 1.16.k reads.!! You don't know how happy I am. Thank you all soo much.! I love y'all soo much it's ridiculous.! Thanks for the support. Hope your enjoying it.