Chapter 17

ALLYSONS POV

I swear, this is the absolute worst thing that could happen. I don't see how something like this could have happen so quickly. I just don't get it....self control. We had self control! Where'd it all go? Oh that's right...it went into those beautiful eyes and that breath taking smile. It went into that beautiful hair, and the perfect body. It went into her. Lord, help me now.

These are my thoughts as I attempt to grade papers, it isn't easy seeing as Emily is sitting in my class and I've stared at this same paper for about 5 minutes now. I take a deep breath and check my phone again. Me and Emily have been going back and forth for the entire class period. Neither of us wanting to actually end the conversation. As I reply I sneak a glance up! Surprise surprise! She's already looking at me. She quickly looks down smirking. I casually pick up my phone and text her
"I promise, a picture would last much much longer!"
I glance up and as I do I here a camera sound snap.
She's avoiding my gaze with a sly smirk on her face. I can't help but giggle and start back grading paper. She's absolutely adorable.

EMILYS POV

I snapped a picture of Allyson and she looks absolutely beautiful. She didn't expect the picture to be taken, she looks very relaxed with a soft smile on her beautiful lips, her eyes shining brightly, her hair the perfect amount of messy from her running her hands through it (she has a habit of running her hands through it when she's concentrating). She is simply stunning in this picture. She's stunning all the time, gosh. She's so beautiful. I want to get to know her, I want to hold her, I want to kiss her, I want to wake up beside her, if it didn't sound so crazy and childish I'd say I want to marry her! She's so so amazing. I just really think she'll be amazing for me.
Maybe I should try and take her out on a date, of coarse not one here. Maybe a few towns over where we have a less likely chance of getting caught. Or maybe even her coming over to my house or vis versa to watch some tv...hmmm
But what if she rejects me? Or what if she laughs at me? Or or wha-
My thoughts are interrupted by the loud ringing of the bell.
The kids in the class jump up, ready to leave. I linger around casually until the last kid leaves. I walk over to Allysons desk.
"Um..hey..how ya doing? You come here often?" I say not so smoothly.
She lets out a beautiful laugh.

"Well, seeing as this is my job I suppose I do come here often." She replies.

"Oh that's good. I haven't heard the most pleasant review on this place, but I guess that could be because people are just so gosh darn negative." I respond.

"Oh is that so? Hmm..maybe people just need to learn to see the inner beauty of the place!" She says.

"That was so cheesy!" I say with a chuckle.
She blushes slightly.

"So, is there any reason you decided to stick around?" She says. Looking up at me.

"Oh yeah..ah..there was a questions I wanted to ask you..." I say, suddenly really nervous about this whole thing. She's gonna reject me I just know it, but you've started it now. You have to finish!

"Okay what is it?" She asked.

"Um..I wanted to ask..umm..what type of shampoo do you use?"

"What?" She says confused.

"Your shampoo and conditioner? What kind do you use? Your hair always looks beautiful." I say mentally slapping myself.

"Oh..well, it's called Biofusion. Best stuff in the world and it smells great! Take a sniff!" She says leaning over towards me, not even thinking about it.

My breath hitches in my throat. I slowly take in a long breathe, not pulling away. She doesn't either.

"It smells..great" I say. My voice low and husky.

She turns to look at me, not pulling away I might add.

"Thank you, I washed it this morning." Her voice matching mine in husk and lowness.

Without a second thought I crash my lips into hers. Our tongue fighting for dominates. Things get really heated really quickly. The bell starts rings indicating that seventh period has started. Allyson jumps and hits the desk. I let out a little chuckle as I gasp for breath. She does the same. I look into her beautiful eyes. Lord, she is gorgeous.
She clears her throat and I'm brought down to reality once more. We are at school, making out. How in the world did that happen??

Ah..so I'll write you a pass to class." She said, not looking at me anymore. My heart falters..

"Um..would you like to maybe go on a date sometime? Not anywhere around here obviously but we can go a few towns over, the fair is happening there, or I cold take you to a restaurant, or to the park, or whatever. Or we could just hang out at my place. Watch some fairly odd parents or something, but..I mean..yeah" I slowly stop talking once I realize I'm rambling.

Allyson looks at me for a long long time. And she utters the words that stop my heart.

"I would love to go on a date with you."