Chapter 5

I'm not gonna sit here and tell you that I even remember what went on for the remainder of the day. I'm also not gonna sit here and pretend to remember the teachers new rules and stuff. Miss. Davis has officially invaded my head.

Emily and I am on our way home, and she's still all I can think about. This is bad. This is very bad.

"Hey, can we go to The Club today. Lets celebrate an amazing first day.", I say after awhile.

"Yea, that sounds like a good idea. We can't get wasted though for the obvious fact that we still have school tomorrow.", she says.

"I understand that.", I say with a chuckle

"Just making sure. Why are you wanting to go to the club so early? I mean, it's the first day of school. I know it's more than a celebration.", she says studying me closely.

"I just want to go to celebrate. We both like our teachers, and we both think its going to be a good year. Can we celebrate to that?", I say while keeping my eyes on the road.

"Yea, I guess so", she sighs.

"So, well leave at about 7ish, so we can't get back sorta early?", I ask.

"Yea that sounds like a good plan" she says.

"Will you help me get ready? Please? You can wear whatever you want in my closet.!!" I say

"Oh Emily, I was gonna wear whatever I wanted out of your closet anyway.", she says with a smirk.

"You know you annoy me right?", I say while rolling my eyes

"It's what I live for. " she says.

I turn up the volume, so I don't have to listen to her any longer.

She rolled her eyes at me, but don't say anything else.

When we got back to the houses, I decided to get something to eat before I started anything else. I'm not a good Emily when I'm hungry.

"My gosh, your a fat girl.", Nicki says.

"No, you've got it all wrong. I'm a fat person trapped in a skinny persons body. You can't forget that part" I tell her dramatically.

"Oh, please forgive me!" She says just as dramatically.

"I will as soon as you get my outfit ready." I say with a huge grin on my face.

"Fine. Whatever" she says.

I should probably explain why Nicki stays over here so much. Well, for one: her parents died in a fire and she stays with her aunt, who just so happens is never home. So, that's one reason. The other is my mother is a big time fashion lady, and my dad is some type of something for some business. I truly don't care enough to ask. I'm sorry, but we've just gotten into the habit of keeping each other company.

"Here it is peasant", she says with a huge smirk.
She picked out a black an white stripped shirt with a black leather jacket, white pants, and some black toms. If you haven't been able to tell, I really love tons. Their just soo comfortable?!

"Thank you darlingggg, another amazingly wonderful outfit" I praise her.

"Your welcome. Now go start your makeup and hair so you won't be in my way" she says.

"Your so rude" I grumble, but proceed to get up.

When I get in the bathroom I turn on the curlers, deciding I want to curl my hair for tonight.

While that warms up, I do my typical makeup. Nothing fancy. By that time the curlers have warmed up, and I began to curl the ends of my hair. After I finish that I brush it out lightly to get the wavy look, and if I do say so myself: it looks amazing.!! I look amazing.

I change my clothes and go wait in my room for Vicki.

When she gets out she looks killer. She has her hair straightened and looking shiny and bouncy, she has on a red and black shirt some, red skinny jeans, with my black Toms. She looks amazing.

"Ready to go?" I ask her after checking to make sure I have my wallet with my ID.

"Yupperonie" she says grabbing her wallet on the way out.

"I assume I'm the one driving." I say.

"You've assume correctly. You can down a bunch of drinks and not get even the slightest biz, where as I'm drunk off my butt after 2 drinks" she says.

"Alrighty then. Lets go" I say while grabbing my keys.

The car ride was the most annoying thing I could ever come into contact with. It was filled with Nicki going on an on about her intentions tonight. The. Whole. 20. Min. Ride.

I have never been happier to see a bar in my life.

"ID ladies" said the man at the rope thingy. I forgot what their called.

We flashed him our "ID" and got in. The first place I went is to the bar to get a sour cherry volka., Nicki just got a regular beer. SOOO unoriginal.

We got on the dance floor as starts dancing. Well Nicki started dancing while I just went with the beat. I can't dance to save my life. It's horrid.

Some boy come up to me and starts dancing. I uncomfortably scoot away. He apparently notices and grabs my waist. I struggle to get a loose.

Suddenly, the boys arms are off of me and he's on the ground holding his leg. I look up to see who saved me. And I wish I could have crawled under a rock. It was none other than are amazing teacher.

Miss. Davis.

Okay, so what did you think.? I'm not liking the chapter, but I think it turned out decently. I can and will change it if y'all don't like it. So let me know. Vote, comment, all that stuff. Love y'all.!