Chapter 13

Emily's POV

It ended up being a fairly short period which I was rather happy with. Everything went smoothly. Miss. Davis taught us how to write correct essays because apparently people in our grade don't. She doesn't seem to know how to sit still and teach. She has to walk and interact with everyone. I love how she teaches. I love her face. It's rather beautiful. Just wanted to throw that out.

"Emily!" I her my beautiful angle say rather loudly.

The whole class is staring. Has she been calling me for a while...? Shit!

"Ma'am?" I say as innocently as possible.

"Thank you so much for joining our class. We all apologize if we interrupted you" she says sarcastically.

I giggle. I'm sorry she's really cute when she's upset. Is she really upset or is she just doing her teacherly role.

"Are you going to answer my question? She says.

"I'm sorry. I missed the question...can it be repeated please" I say batting my eyes at her.

"What format is an essay written" she says.

"In 5 paragraphs. Introduction. Body. Conclusion." I say confidently.

She nods her head and smiles.

"Thank you. Now, pay attention to the class or you will have detention" she says.

"Yes ma'am. Of coarse. I wouldn't want to get detention." I say with a smirk on my face. I stare right at her.

She doesn't reply. She keeps going with her lesson. Have I mentioned how beautiful she was?.

MISS. DAVIS POV

She was daydreaming while I was teaching! How rude. I am, however, interested in what she was thinking about. I had to put an end to it by asking a question I assumed she didn't know. Of coarse she did. Smart and sexy. Gosh she's absolutely amazing.

By the time class is over, all I can think about is kissing her. Cuddling her. Holding her. Gosh she's just so beautiful. She loves the same things I love. She's magnificent. Just magnificent. She can argue over everything.

When the bell rings everyone rushes out. She's, however, stays behind. When she sees that everyone is gone she comes to the front of the room and hops on the desk.

"How has your day been Allyson?" She says.

"It was good. How was your?" I say.

"It was a school day." She says. She looks down, then looks back up. Actually she looks up and looks directly in my eyes.

"So how long are you going to wait before you kiss me? " she says rather confidently.

"Well, I don't think that waiting 10 minutes is a very long time" she's taking control. She's being dominate. I want to see how far I can push this.

"Well I think that's a rather long time" she says while hopping off the desk.

She goes to the door and closes it. I haven't been here for very Long, but it's long enough to know these children leave right when the bell rings. No one stays around and waits unless the absolutely have to.

She then walks toward me. Slowly. Achingly slow. She stands before me, and stares into my eyes. Her eyes are so beautiful. I could stare at them from today until the end of time. Everything just feels so amazing and beautiful and right when I stare into those eyes.

She leans in and I close my eyes. Waiting for a kiss that doesn't seem to come fast enough. When I open my eyes she's staring at me with a huge smirk.

"And you don't think 10 minutes is a long time huh?" She says. She starts to walk away. I won't have that. Teasing isn't nice and I believe she should know these things.

I grab her by the waist and bring her back towards me. I turn her around and start to walk towards the desk. I tell her to sit down on the desk.

"Teasing isn't very nice" I say. My voice lowered.

"Yea. I never said I was nice babe" she says.

I slowly lick my lips. I lean in. She takes a deep breath. Her eyes flutter closed. I get closer and closer and closer......

Than I walk away.

She grabs my arm and pulls me back towards her. Her lips crash into mine. My mind goes blank. The only thing I can think of is her. Her. Her. She smells amazing. Taste even better. She is complete and absolute perfection.

She pulls away first and I might say, far to fast. She smiles at me and rest her forehead on mind.

"Your beautiful" I tell her. I'm not sure if I've told her that, but I've thought it more than once.

"As are you, my lovely." She says.

Gosh, can a person be anymore beautiful.

EMILY'S POV

Beauty is defined by the inside rather than the outside or that's how it should be. Society has made beauty an appearance thing. Either way you look at it Allyson is beautiful. She's beauty at its finest.

We're in her classroom forehead to forehead. Forehead is a funny word. Weird. Forehead. Blah.

I glance at the clock and curse silently.

"What's wrong" she ask

"I think I'm going to be late to gymnastics. And I forgot to tell Nicki I was staying." I say while rushing to gather anything.

I start to help her.

"Call your friend first. Tell her what happened. Do you have a car?" She says

"Yes I have a car" I say while pulling out my phone.

I call Nicki and set everything straight. She already had caught a ride so that was good. I tell Allyson this and she says that's good. Breathe. I should breath.

"I have to go now. I'll text you later tonight?" I say.

"Okay! Bye. Drive safely. And yes. Text me!" She says.

She comes to me and pecks me on my lips. I kiss her back and kiss her one more time. Then She push me towards the door.