Chapter 15

"God, I'm so tired!" I complain to Nicki as I drive us to school.

"Well, your dumb butt shouldn't have been up till 2 in the dang morning!"

"Hey now! That's not what dreams are made of" I say to Nicki with a wink.

"Oh my gosh! You are so lame! Get your life together!" she says with a grin.

"Pass me my coffee, please." I sweetly as to her.

She silently passes me the coffee. I take a long swing from it.

"So...I have a question." Nicki says

"Hmm?"

"Why were you up so late last night. Who were you texting?"

"Oh, no one."

"Lie one more gain!"

I laugh hysterically almost swerving off the road.

"WATCH IT! I DON'T WANNA DIE!" Nicki screams in a panic.

"We're fine, were fine. Schools right there!!"

"Another day...another lesson I won't need in my life"

"LET'S DO IT!"

I blast the first song that I can find on my phone. It's Classic by MKTO. Nicki fast forwards until right before the rap part and we get our jam on until we get to school.

I pull up into my parking spot and get out. Me and Nicki walk to class.

"Almost swerving off the road didn't completely distract me. You never told me who you were texting, and by golly I'm gonna figure it out!"

"Mhmm okay. Have fun with that one" I say with an eye roll.

I walk away and get ready for my first period.

Me and Mr. Pettway chill and talk about the days lesson until the class started filling in. Then I took my seat, and waited for the day to begin! (Please take note of the sarcasm)

My classes went, me staring at the clock waiting for the time to pass until I got to see...Her.

And..FINALLY! After so much waiting and waiting and waiting, It's time to see her!

I wait around so I don't seem to eager, I'm almost late though. Oops! But when I get there she's just as beautiful as I thought. Her hair is in a messy bun today and she has on glasses. She has on a button down shirt, and some skinny jeans. She looks freaking sexy!

I make eyes contact with her and smirk at her. She smiles at me and turns away. I grin as I walk to my seat.

This is going to be great. I can tell! I really think it will.