Chapter 4

She stands there with a beautiful smile on her face. She's light skinned, not the tallest maybe 5'3, can't be over 24, long black hair, the most beautiful light light light hazel green eyes. If I could I would jump on her right then.

"Hello, I'm your new English teacher Miss. Davis", she says.

I blush when I realize I've been starting at her like an idiot. I have to say though, her voice is just as beautiful as the rest of her, and the rest of her is absolutly perfect.

"H-hey I'm umm I'm E-Emily." I stutter. I mentelly slap myselt for forgetting how to talk. I don't stutter!

She giggles. And can I say it is the most adorable thing in the world. More adorable than puppies, or kitties, or Ariana Grande. Her giggles could calm anything!

"Well, Emily I look forward to having you in my class" She says with her killer smile.

"Me too" I say looking down shyly.

I take a sit in the middle/back, in a place I can make sure I have a perfect view. She has an amazing body too!! She's wearing a black pencial skirt, and a white button down tucked in with black heels. Typical, but she makes it work. I'm not complaining.

When the bell rings the class is only half full, not many people take AP classes here, and half could will drop out within the first week. Thats fine with me, the less people mean more one-on-one I can have with Miss. Davis.

"Good Afternoon class", She says with an adorable half smile, "I'm your new teacher Miss. Davis, and since its only the first day, and I dont expect that any of you want to start working the firs day of school.

The class nodes in agreement.

"So, I thought we could get to know each other. We'll start off with you all asking me questions, and I'll ask questions and you all can answer to your wishing. How does that sound?" She ask

People nod their heads and hands start rising. I raise my hand of coarse, I have a lot of questions. Some more appropriate than others, but whatever. She calls on me first! That turns those butterflies into frogs that are hopping around my stomach.

"How old are you? Where did you go to college? Are you dating anyone? How long have you wanted to teach? What's your favorite part of teaching English?", I ask in once breathe.

That gets a laugh from her, and some of the class, while others roll their eyes. I could care less about anything, but the fact that I made her laugh.

"I'm 23. I went to ASU. No I am acually single. I've wanted to teach since I was 14. Literature" She says, while I node my head.

She points to someone else "Whats your favorite color", someone ask

"Pink"

"Are you in a soriety?"

"Yes. I am a Alpha Kappa Alpha"

"Favorite show or shows?"

"Don't laugh. Glee, Pretty Little Liars, Twisted, Fosters, Spongebob, FairlyoddParents, and Regular show." She says getting more quiet with each show.

Most giggle, I start crushing harder. Those are my favorite shows too....if I were with her I don't think I would be watching them. I absentmindedly think about what I would do to make her call my name....

I get disturbed by someone calling my name. When I "come to" I figure out that it is Miss. Davis calling my name. Blushing a deep red, I call out ma'am.

"Hon, the bell has rung.", She says with a light chuckle.

I look around and turn a deeper red. "Oh my gosh! I'm sooo sorry! I just kinda zoned out and started daydreaming about.....stuff," I say turning even redder. I must look like a freaking tomato! What is wrong with me?

"I hope you won't be like this during my acual class". she says with a playful glare.

"No! I mean, No Ma'am, I won't. This is my favorite class!, I say.

"Okay. Well let me write you a pass", she says

She turns to walk to her desk, and I swear my mouth hits the floor. She has the nices ass in the freaking world.!! It's a work of art. I start to follow her to her desk, and get some dirty images of what we could do on it. I really need to get my stuff together.

While she's writing a pass, she looks soo adorable! She's bitting her lip and her eyebrows are slightly scrunched together. My God, I've been in the women's class once, and all of this is happening. Really?!

She looks up and hands me my pass. She's still biting her lip, and I forget how to move all parts of my body. I just stare, and she stares back. She slowly unbits her lip and smiles at me. I melt.

"I'll see you in class tomorrow Emily.", she says.

"Yes you will Miss. Davis." I say. I turn and walk out of the classroom.

So...how was it?????? Please tell me if it was bad...I can go back and rewrite the whole thing a different way if it wasn't good....I didnt really know how to do this chapter so I just kinda....Went with it almost. I think it was decent, but it doesn't matter how I think it wss. Did YOU like it??

Vote, Comment, Like, all that stuff.

Love ya'll