Chapter 8

Mrs. Davis's (Allyson) POV

I'm going way beyond the speed limit and I don't care. It takes me a good 10 mins to get there, and I don't remember if I locked my car or not. I run inside the bar, and look around on the dance floor. Both happy and upset that I didn't see her. Happy because that means she hasn't found someone else to dance with. Sad because I can't find her. I start for the bar, when I see blonde hair, I make my way over. Fast.

I tap on her shoulder, and wait for her to get up. Her head was laying on the counter.
"That counter is very dirty", I tell her.
Her head shoots up.

"Hey...can we talk?" I ask mentally scowling myself for not planning ahead of time what I was going to say.

"No, I'd rather not. I wouldn't want anyone running off or anything" she said sarcastically.

"Look, I'm sorry for running off, but if you'd let me explain It'd make things much better." I said with a pleading look on my face.

"Fine. Lets go outside" she mumbles.

Smiling that she'll at least give me a chance to explain. I know this isn't going to go well.

Emily's POV

Why am I doing this to myself? She ran out, she's my teacher, I should have ran when I saw her in the bar but NOOOO I had to be stupid and talk to her. Look where that got me.

We walked outside, I crossed my arm and waited for her to talk. She started shifting from foot to foot like she was a child who had to pee.

"Do you have to go to the bathroom?" I snapped aggravated by the movement.

"What? No? Why?" She said and continued to move

I simply pointed to her feet. Tired of talking by this point. This was going to be way to long for me.

She looked down and stop "oh...sorry." She started to open her mouth, but ended up closing it. She did this a couple times.

"Yes because this is how I would like to spend my night. With a lady opening and closing her mouth like a fish, and not in the bar attempting to get drunk and dancing with strangers." I said with all the sarcasm I could muster.

"I'm sorry! Okay! I'm sorry for making you stand out here while I get my baring! I'm sorry for kissing you and making your life confusing! I'm sorry for the fact that your so beautiful! I'm sorry for the fact that I'd really like to get to know you, but can't! I'm. Just. Sorry." She says in about 2 breathes with absolutely no punctuation.

I guess it's my turn to be the fish.

"I....I loved the kiss." I say staring at the ground.

"It was unprofessional and I can't let it happen again" she says looking down.

"What...how the...what the..." I say not knowing how to complete a sentence at this point. It felt like I just got punched in the face. Funny thing is, I've known her for like a day, but it felt like a magnet drawing us together. No matter how hard we fought we would never get apart, or that's what I thought until this moment.

MISS. DAVIS POV (ALLYSON)

"It was unprofessional and I can't let it happen again" I say looming at the ground. I know if I look at her, I'll do something again.

She begins to say words something like "what...how the....what the...." But she never finished. She just stands their.

I risk looking up which was the worst mistake of my life. She looked so hurt. Like she was a kids and her puppy just got killed. Like her whole world is shattered.

I couldn't do this. I couldn't sit here and watch this beautiful girl go through this much pain. I did something I'm not proud of, and something I'll regret forever.

I ran away.....again.

Me time.!!!!

I hope y'all like it so far. I love the cliffhangers.!! Don't y'all.? Any advice or anything feel free to leave a message or comment or something.! Fan, vote, love, all that stuff.!
Love y'all dearly.!!!