Chapter 6

"He...hey Miss. Davis. What are you doing here.?" I say nervously.

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here?" She says with a scowl on her beautiful face.

"Well, you see....what had happened was....me and my best friend decided to come tonight...as a celebration? For a good first day...and a good year...." I say trailing off as I go along.

"Your underaged! The age is 21 and up, and I know your 18! How did you even get in?!" She asked.

"With a fake ID" I mumble looking at the ground.

"Why would you come and get drunk on the first day of school?" She asked.

"I just....I was trying to clear my head of some things, and this was the best idea I could come up with. We weren't going to get wasted! We were just gonna flirt with some people have some drink, and leave!" I say defensively.

"Your still underaged an it's still a school night!" She says.

"Well your here and you have work tomorrow!" I say taking all the blame off of me.

"Yea, but I'm an adult and am legally here." She says annoyed.

"Age doesn't mean much to me" I tell her just as annoyed.

"How much have you had to drink?" She asks a little softly.

"Just one sour cherry volka" I tell her honestly

"That's my favorite drink!" She says before thinking about it.

"Well, why don't I buy you one?" I say with much more confidence than I have

"Emily, I am your teacher. Your my student. You aren't getting your cute butt out of this with one little drink." She says.

Wait, did she just call me cute...?

"Did you just call me cute Miss. David?" I asked while wiggling my eyebrows.

"No...I mean...you know...." She says whole turning red.

"How about a dance and a drink?" I say.

"Fine Emily. But don't call me Miss. Davis outside of school. It's Allyson." She says with a sigh.

"Okay....Allyson." I say testing out her first name.

"Well let's go!" She says grabbing my arm.

I feel a surge of electricity that I only thought happened in movies and cliche book.

Miss. Davis's POV

I can't believe I'm doing this! She's my student for goodness sakes! But she's soo beautiful, and smart, and just amazing. This. Isn't. Happening. This crap only happens in movies, and online book. I'm being unprofessional and I know it. But I'm going to enjoy the moment.

"Can I get a sour cherry volka" I hear Emily asking.

"Yea one sec Emily" the bartender says with a wink.

I feel a surge of anger and jealousy that shouldn't be there! How does that bartender know Emily? She's really pretty actually. She has blonde hair that's cute kinda like Miley Cyrus. It looks good on her though. She has light light brown. And a nice body.

I get angry all over again.

When we get our drinks and the bartender leave I ask "How does she know your name?"

Emily blushes which makes her so much cuter "I...erm...came here a lot durning the summer." She says looking at the floor with a new found interest.

"Really now?" I say sarcastically

She's now blushing really red which I find adorable.

"You look really cute when you blush" I blurt out before realizing I just said it out loud

She blushes a deeper red which makes her even more adorable. I smirk at her.

"You look cute all the time" she says. Then scrunched her eyes together like she's having a thought.

"Why don't we dance now" she asks....well mumbles.

"Sure. Lets go!" I say which causes a surprised look from her.

I finish my drink and drag her out to the dance floor.

After about 2 fast songs I'm hot and sweaty, but I don't care. I'm having a blast. The song goes off and a slow song comes on. She looks at me shyly. I grab her waist and pull her close to me.

I don't know if it's the drinks or what, but we swayed back and forth to the beat of the music. I look into her beautiful blue eyes. I feel like I'm lost at sea. I do something that at the moment I don't know if I'll regret or not. I lean down and kiss her. She stands their surprised, but quickly regains her posture and kisses me back.

The fire and passion is soo strong I forgot where were, I forgot who was around us, I forgot she was my student, I forgot my name! All I knew at that moment is how soft her lips were, and all I could feel was our tongues fighting for dominance.

We break the kiss to breath. My forehead resting on her. Her cheeks are a rosy red, and all I want to do is take her home and make her call my name.

Starting Into her eyes, I finally come out of the clouds and realize that: this is my student. We're in public. Making out at a bar.

I run out of the bar, and to my car.