Chapter Twenty Four - Knee Him In The Balls

Tris

I'm woken up by a constant, rapid beeping. Tobias is knocked out but he's breathing quickly and heavily. That's not good.

"Tobias." I whisper. Nothing

"Tobias." I say even louder. Still nothing.

"Tobias!" I shout. He doesn't even flinch. Oh god, this is not good. I shake him a few times, in desperate yet pathetic attempt to wake him up.

Having no other option I press the red button that reads: emergencies only above the bed. Immediately, doctors and nurses scramble into the room.

"What's wrong? What happened?!" Doctor Nicholson shrieks.

"H-he's breathing really heavily and quickly. He's not getting up. I tried to wake him up but he wouldn't respond." I say, panicking. The doctor nods at all his crew. The have a nervous look on their faces.

"He going to be okay, right?!" I question them. They look at each other again. Finally someone speaks up.

"I'm sorry Tris but you're going to have to go. We need to operate on him, like, now." She states. Quickly, I get off the bed and out of my protectors arms. I walk out of there, tears streaming down my cheeks. I didn't even know I was crying.

Christina isn't there, she texted me last night and said she's going to go home to Will, which is understandable. I sit in the foyer with a grim expression on my face. Until something crosses my mind. I didn't have a nightmare last night. It might've been because it was such a busy and hectic day yesterday or it was because I was back in Tobias arms.

+++

"Hey Tris." A deep and familiar voice says. My eyes widen and my heart begins to go way past its speed limit. The speed limit in this zone is 50 miles an hour not 100! Deep breaths Tris, it's probably not even him. I turn my head around and I'm greeted by a smiling, shaggy haired Mathew. He tries to touch my shoulder but I pull away and look at him with disgust.

"Don't touch me." I spit. His mouth curls into a smirk, an evil, sinister smirk.

"What's wrong Tris, scared of a scrawny little blonde guy?" Mathew taunts me. I roll my eyes and stand up, crossing my arms over my chest and running my tongue across my front teeth.

"Do you really think I'm scared of you Mathew? I didn't come first in my class by being a pussy did I?"

"Well, Tris. I must say. You do have a great pussy." I almost choke on my own saliva. Slowly, I close my eyes. Conceal don't feel Tris, just like Elsa.

Fuck it.

I lunge at him and he falls to the ground. I punch him with all my might in the nose and here a satisfying crunch. Taking his position to my advantage, I straddle his waist so he's pinned down and wrap my fingers around his neck. His face goes red almost instantly. I lift one of my legs off the ground to give him a good knee in the balls but I'm suddenly being peeled off him. I try to resist whoever's trying to pull me off him. So close to kneeing him in the balls, so goddamn close. Suddenly, I'm lifted off of him by two strong men. Mathew is panting and sweating. His glasses are crooked and so's his nose. Blood is dripping from his right nostril and a smile in satisfaction.

He looks at me with awe and hatred. I give him my most plastic smile while being pulled away by the security guards.

"Hey Carl." I say nicely to the big bulky man on my right. "Steve." I greet the skinner man on my left. Yeah, that's right. I'm on first name basis with them now.

A/N

Two updates in one day! You guys are getting spoiled!! I hope you guys enjoyed. Also, leave your opinions and suggestions in the comments.

Be brave.