Chapter 15: Should I go?

CHARLEY'S POV
'What is wrong with you? You freak!' Mama screams at daddy as he pulls his pants back on. I pull on my shirt sleeve and look at the big purple circle on my leg.
'Don't you dare insult me, woman!'
Daddy says, his eyes moving really quickly and his fingers twitching.
I take this opportunity to run up the stairs while Daddy shouts for me to get my 'ass' back down the stairs. I here a loud bang as Mama hits him with an egg pan. Another bang.
BANG
I wake up quickly to see a huge truck falling on Demi's shiny car. I scream as brown liquid and red cans explode in Hercules' and my face. I burry my head in his fur as red, sticky stuff squirts from the front seat and tires screech, making the car spin in circles.
A can hits my head. Another and another.
CRACK.......................
-----------------------------------------------------
Beeeeeep....Beeeep.....Beep
My head hurts. My legs ache. It's painful to breathe. I hear beeping and people moving around. My eyelids are too heavy to move. Squeaky wheels on little carts remind me of the scary part. The part where Mr. Jo split open.
Beep.....beeeeeeeep
I don't want to get up. The bed is so comfy and the sheets are so warm against my cold, wet skin. I feel myself drifting off to bed. It seems like I'm letting go. Life suddenly seems peaceful. No screaming parents, no taunting little girls, no hurts.
Beep....beeeeeep
I smile at the thought of such a happy life. Wait, what about Demi? Should I leave her? Would she care if I left?
Beeeeeep
I sink down lower into the blankets and air stops coming into my mouth. I panic as my chest tightens. What's happening? Why throat is squeezing me, I can't think right.
Beeeeeep.... BEEEEP
The beeping gets louder as I get squashed more and more.
BEEEP
My mind thinking gets dimmer and dimmer.
BEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEP
There's a bright light.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
I see Mama. Should I go?
BEEEEEEEEEP......
My mind goes fuzzy.........

Hey everyone! Sorry about the short chapter! Hope you're enjoying the story. Don't be a silent reader! Comment any suggestions or feelings. Please tell me if you aren't happy with the way I'm portraying Demi or Charolette.
Don't forget to comment, vote, and share!
😝