Chapter 5: BIG House

CHARLEY'S POV
I'm lucky. I have a dreamless sleep. I feel my eyes slowly fluttering open. I hear this beautiful voice ringing in my ears. It's like nothing I've ever heard.
You're making me believe in everything
No need to go and hide, hide, hide
Gonna give you every little piece of me
I'm gonna love you like I've never been broken

I'm gonna say it like it's never been spoken
Tonight, tonight I'm letting go, I'm letting go, go
I'm gonna give it like it's never been taken
I'm gonna fall like I don't need saving
Tonight, tonight I'm letting go, go, go, go

It's Demi singing! I close my eyes and hope she thinks I'm not awake.
I saw tears dripping down her face as she sang in her pretty voice. Why was she crying? She's the prettiest lady in he world that I've ever seen and her singing is so beautiful. I wish I was that pretty.
"Charley, honey, wake up." She whispers in my ear, not knowing that I'm awake.
I swiftly unbuckle myself and leap out of the car. I don't want her to hurt me. What if the bruises eat me, like Ariel said they would?
She sighs and we walk inside.
I stop dead in my tracks. There is a huge house in front of me. I just stand pointing at it as she laughs.
"Yes, this is my house, silly. You have your own room in here and everything!"
I think I'm going to like it here. I haven't had my own room since.... Since.... Ever. I hope she lets me decorate it! I want it to be....-
"Alrighty, here we go!"
The inside is even more marvelous and shiny than the outside! There's a big, round, black couch with little pillows piled here and there. There's an area that has some tall stools and something kind of like an island in the kitchen! The best sight is these huge, spiraling stairs in the middle with shelves that hold pictures of a lot of people.
"W-" I almost speak but I quickly stop myself and pretend to be coughing. I take one more look around the open area. I love the pretty patterns.
"Are you tired?" Demi asks, looking out the window at the twinkling stars.
I nod and we walk up the spinning stairs. It takes a long time. Demi walks funny. I walk up stairs like this:
Right foot up, left foot next to it. Right foot up, left foot next to it.
She walks like:
Left foot up. Right foot up, left foot up, right foot up.
Once we finally get to the top, there is a long hallway painted a creamy color with lots of awards and ribbons and pictures. Is this what you get when you have such a beautiful voice?
Demi opens a door to our... Right? No, left.
I peer inside to see a huge room! But it's empty.
"Sorry, I just decided yesterday to adopt. We can decorate this place however you want. A canopy bed here, a book shelf, a desk..." Demi rambles on as she points around the room. I take this chance, lie down, and fall asleep.

Hi! I'm back with another chapter! I will TRY to update everyday. Any suggestions on how Charolette's room should look? Feel free to draw pictures of characters or places. I might choose a picture as the front cover of the book!
Share,comment,vote
😝