Ch- 26 Betrayal After Forgiveness

Okay so we kissed? No biggie right? I mean we've had sex before so this shouldn't be a shocker.

Wrong, blame it on the hormones or that he's just plain hot but I've got a thing for Cole. I'm not talking about wanting a relationship either. I'm talking about what we did before. Yes I know I'm bad! I already feel terrible so there is no need to make me feel worse for what my pregnant, hormonal body feels.

It's not like it will happen anyways, I'm eight months pregnant and there is just no way to get around that bump. Oh God what is wrong with me? Add 'Cole being too hot' to the list of reasons I despise the man.

Hopefully I can control myself, after all I am on my way to his house because he invited me. I miss my truck but I just don't fit anymore so I have to drive my mom's car which means I can only leave the house when she isn't using it.

I pulled into his driveway and walked towards the door, not knocking. I entered his house and shut the door behind me. "Taylor?" His voice questioned and came around the corner shirtless. Oh sweet baby Jesus, look at those muscles!

"Nope sorry it's just Jess," I smiled and looked away from him.

"That's actually a good thing. Now I get to keep these," he smiled, holding up a thong. I'm sure he noted my disgusted facial expression as he smirked at me. "Just kidding they're going in the trash. See I used to think it was cool to take girls panties but I figure now that their virginity is enough," he walked in the kitchen and hopefully threw those used underwear away.

"Hey I'm just glad you knew her name," I teased and blushed at the same time when he entered the room again and I caught myself staring at his abs.

"Yeah well she was the kind that wanted to know the name of her v-card holder so we exchanged names and-"

"Shut up! I don't freakin want to know this stuff," I sat down on the couch and sank back into the cushion.

"Oh yeah I forgot you're too innocent," he joked and took a sip of a water bottle he had got from the fridge.

"Oh yes I'm pregnant but I'm innocent. Makes so much sense," I rubbed my belly and traced lines down the middle to occupy myself.

"Trust me, you're innocent," he plopped down on the couch right beside me. He reached over and touched my belly catching me off guard. I slapped his hand away and he retracted it, looking very confused.

I burst into laughter and relaxed again. "I'm sorry I just have to keep my guard up. Especially around a man of your libido," I told him teasingly.

"Fancy word for such an innocent," he made fun of me and touched my belly again. This time not getting smacked. "Ew," he said loudly and I somewhat took offense.

"Screw you. Those are your sons," I laughed and stretched my back, trying to get comfortable.

"It feels like they are going to pop through your skin," he scrunched up his nose in disgust. "How do you even walk anymore or move?"

"I'm pregnant, not handicap you idiot," I retorted and mentally wished he'd put on a shirt.

"Oh I see, now I am idiot?" He questioned and pretended to look hurt.

"You never stopped being one," I shrugged and stood up, making my way to the kitchen. "Do you have any cream cheese?" I asked and pulled open the fridge door.