Chapter 13: Malfoy Trouble

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for some. And oh, would you be so kind and leave a comment about the chapter. Negative comments are welcome. Though, I really would prefer a postive one. Please vote if you liked it. Thank you! :D

            I have been in the Hospital Wing for almost two days. I don't really see the point of me staying here any longer. I really feel fine. Actually, more than fine. But Madam Pomfrey won't buy it. She insisted on me staying for one more day.

            Fortunately, two very special people are constantly visiting me.

            "How are you, Al?" was always Sam's first lines.

            "I am so much fine. Thank you. How about you? How was your day?"I asked her back.

            Rose, beside her, answered, "I can't believe they still won't let you out. You missed so many lessons. But do not fret. I wrote notes for you so that you can catch up quickly."

            "You know what, Rose? I actually doubted the hat. You should be a Ravenclaw. You're amazingly smart," I said with a teasing tone.

            "Thank you. That's flattering," she said while blushing.

            "He's right, Rose. You're undoubtedly the brightest witch of our age," Sam said making Rose blush more.

            "Yes. That is right, Ms. Weasley. I am sure you are also smart enough to realize that it was already past curfew," said a voice from behind the curtains. I know the voice too well.

            "Professor McGonagall," I said in recognition.

            "Professor, I am so sorry! We lost track of time," Rose said with a frantic voice.

            "You should hurry now before I give both of you detentions," she said.

            "Yes, professor," Sam said and turned to me, "we'll be back tomorrow, Al. Get well soon."

            Maybe because of nervousness, Rose didn't manage to tell me goodbye. She just looked at me and mouthed, get well soon.

            When they were out of earshot, McGonagall gave a soft laugh and said, "Weasley looks like she was lost for words. Not really a good rule-breaker, isn't she?"

            I just mumbled, "They're great."

            "Yes, indeed," she said then went back to her usual self, "how are you, Potter?"

            For the zillionth time, I answered back, "I am very much fine, professor. Thank you."

            "Well, that's good to hear. You can leave the Hospital Wing tomorrow."

            "At last. Thank you so much, professor," I said in relief then remembered, "professor! Did dad tell you about my dream? Is the Resurrection Stone safe? Am I—"

            "Albus, calm down. The Resurrection Stone is safe and sound. It has been transferred to other location here in Hogwarts. Don't frustrate yourself on pondering where the stone might be. It is better if you have no idea at all of its location."

            "Oh. Okay, professor. But what about my dream? Was it a vision?" I asked her with a hint of alarm in my voice.

            "We have already asked Professor Snape if someone tried to break in last night. Naturally, he said no. But we cannot know if your dream was actually a vision because according to your dream, Professor Snape's memory had been wiped out. So, we cannot rely on Professor Snape's testimony, can we?" she said matter-of-factly.

            "Ah, yes. I didn't think of that. What will we do now?" I said.

            "All we can do now is for you to always be on your guard," she said as I nodded, "and talk to your friends about this. Especially, Ms. Riddle. For she is unconsciously involved in the situation. Don't hesitate to ask them of what they have to say. I trust your judgment that they are both trust worthy."

            "Yes, professor," was all I have said.

            "I'll leave you now, Potter. Have a good night sleep. I'll see you soon," she said as she went out of the Hospital Wing.

            Again, I drifted off to sleep.

            When I woke up in the morning, I found myself smiling merrily for I will be out of the Hospital Wing today. Luckily, today was a Sunday. Which means no classes.

            When I was finally released by Madam Pomfrey, I found the whole Gryffindor waiting for me outside.

            They all uttered, "Welcome back, Albus" by Gryffindor girls, "Glad your back" by Gryffindor first years, "It was not the same without you, man" by Chris, "Heartthrob's back" by no other than James and Fred. And of course, the chorus of my best mates, "We missed you, Al!"

            I ran to them and gave them a big hug and said, "I missed you both."

            "Well, well, well. Isn't this cute? It's like a loser family. I can't stand this. I think I'll puke," said a very cold and hateful voice.

            "Go away, Malfoy," said Sam beside me.

            "Ooooh! I'm scared, Riddle!" he said while laughing.

            "Stop it, Scorpius. You are acting like a total prick," I said taking a step forward.

            "Standing up now, eh, Potter? Standing behind the shadows of daddy," he said in a mocking tone, "come on, Ulysses and Blaze, and let these sissies have their reunion."

            He walked away without a backward glance.

            "What's his problem? He's not like that before. Why does he change from this low-profile Scorpius to a bad boy and evil Malfoy?" said Rose.

            "I have something to tell you, guys," said Sam in a small voice.

            "Me, too," I said.

            Then, I suddenly have a bad feeling about this.