Chapter 12: Hysterical Harry

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for some. And oh, would you be so kind and leave a comment about the chapter. Negative comments are welcome. Though, I really would prefer a postive one. Please vote if you liked it. Thank you! :D

          Good news: I have someone to confide in.

          Bad news: He can't handle it himself.

          I thought saying this to my dad is a good decision. For a moment, I have doubted myself of my rightful judgment. When I have told him about my dream, he was totally freaking out. Extremely freaking out.

          "There's no way—I would have known—he couldn't have—the Death Eaters don't even know—why can he just—"

          "Okay. Dad. Stop. Stop. Get a grip on yourself. Relax," I said with a soothing voice.

          "Relax?!" he said in disbelief. "You don't know what you are saying. This is the darkest wizard we are talking about. His thoughts alone can destroy the whole world. His thoughts alone can kill thousands of people. How can I relax with that on my mind?"

          I mentally slapped myself for thinking that my dad couldn't handle this. I can't even accept it myself. The anxious look on his face made me want to kill Voldemort myself.

          Right now, I couldn't blame my dad for being so panicky. I mean, Voldemort tried to kill him a million times before. I actually hated myself for a moment for not trusting dad.

          When he finally gained his composure, he turned to me and said, "I am sorry for what happened awhile ago, Al. I just lost it. I am going to McGonagall. Your dream—it could be a vision. She told me about the other dream you had on your first night here. She was really worried. You should learn Occlumency. Maybe someone was messing with your mind. We have to make a move. But, Al, I want your dreams and this conversation be kept secret."

          "It's better if you stay here for a couple of days," he said as he started to get up.

          "Dad," I said in resignation, "priscilla—she's Sam's mother."

          I was actually afraid of what his reaction would be. But he just stared at me for what seems like forever and gave me a weak nod then went out of the Hospital Wing.

          My eyes landed on something on the table beside my bed. I grabbed it and put it under my pillow.

          Stupid necklace.

          I also have to make a move. I am going to tell this to Rose and—especially—Sam. I have to tell her the truth. I really hope that the dream was just a mere dream not some silly visions.

          Then, I drifted off to a world where there are no Resurrection Stones, Voldemort and destruction. I drifted to a world where I am a little boy enjoying the magic of life.

          Which I should really be.

Author's Note:

            Sorry. This chapter is short. It just suits the story. Next chapter'll be longer.