Prologue: All was well

Nineteen years after the battle at Hogwarts, everything was perfect. Professor McGonagall became the Hogwarts Headmistress; Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Ernie MacMillan, Lavander Brown and Millicent Bulstrode became professors at Hogwarts and The Ministry of Magic was now very independent and strong.

     Well, about their romances. Neville and Luna were married and had a daughter on her third year in Ravenclaw named Athena-odd, haha, joking-, Draco and Astoria had a son named Scorpius who has its first year in Hogwarts, Ron and Hermione definitely became together with Hugo and Rose as their offspring, and of course, Harry and Ginny had 3 children named Lily Luna Potter, James Sirius Potter and Albus Severus Potter. All was well until. . . .

_________________________________________________________

Author's Note :)

Some of the parts-well,most of the first part-do come from the book itself. But I changed a bit.And I've got Albus Severus Potter as the main point of view. I found it confusing changing POVs. And it does removes the thrill. Hahaha. For me only. :D Hope you'll like it. Enjoy reading. :) 

I know the cover is not that 'appetizing'. So, I would be glad if someone would do a cover. :) I'll dedicate chapters. :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for some. And oh, would you be so kind and leave a comment about the chapter. Negative comments are welcome. Though, I really would prefer a postive one. :D

--smile. :)