F i n a l e - P a r t T w o

Xandra Holmes.

"Mrs. Holmes, mr. Brown?" A police officer calls from the door frame. Lewis and I exchange a look and direct our gazes towards the red haired woman.

"You two are being put in a holding cell for now, until further notice. To ensure the smooth of the investigation process, you will be the only people in that cell, because the judge required so." Us? In a cell together? Never in my life I imagined getting snitched on by my own sister that was supposedly dead, getting arrested again to find myself in a cell with this fuckboy of a Lewis!

I didn't want to stay around him at all, definitely not in such circumstances. But I'm guessing I'll have to give up on my plans to clear Lewis from my mind since we'll be sharing most of our time together.

Another police officer comes in and handcuffs Lewis while the former one handcuffs me also. We're brought into a cell in the far back of the gray hallway. As we're walking some prisoners glue their heads on the windows to stare at me, some even whistle. Is it their first time ever seeing a girl or something? I breathed through my nose and kept looking straight ahead.

"What's funny?" I grunt at Lewis who's chewing on his lip, looking like he's preventing himself from laughing.

"Niggas always thirsty for you. Clubs, restaurants, fashion shows and even in jail. That's crazy." He says with a chuckle.

"I don't even know why I'm talking to you right now." I sigh and shake my head in exasperation, praying for this day to end as fast as possible. I need some sleep.

"Oh don't do that face, you'll have to get used to be the only woman here." The police officer remarks. Real funny.

"Why can I not get treated like the other women?" I scoff.

"There are no cells left, and since that man is your boyfriend we figured-"

"Ex."

"Whatever he may be, we figured it'd be better for you guys to remain in the same cell. Don't ask why because I don't have a clue. Once again this is exceptional, so no sexual intercourse allowed in-"

"Thanks but I don't think I need a reminder." I roll my eyes.

"Fine. Follow the rules and zip it if that makes it a clearer answer to your question, alright?" Excuse my language but this bitch was rubbing me the wrong way.

The male officer grabs a set of numerous keys from his belt, proceeds by inserting one of the keys into the upper lock, then rolls the latch to the other lock to unlock it and the door opens.

I'm sort of surprised with the looks of the cell, it seems nothing like I imagined. It's spacious and has pretty much all you need to do your hygiene, get some rest and keep your brain somewhat occupied. In one corner of the cell are the toilets, a shower, a sink and a towel holder fixed on the wall. Then there's a bin, a bookshelf and a radio in the other corner, then two beds apart from each other.

I couldn't be more satisfied with this cell, unless for the intimacy part. Of course Lewis and I explored our nakedness many times before, but it won't be the same. Especially since we share no titles as of now.

Once we're left alone and the door is locked, I make a few steps into the cell and glance at my reflection in the incrusted mirror on the wall. I looked awful, restless and already a bit skinnier. Lewis snaps me out of my thoughts by calling my name a few times.

"What the hell do you want Lewis?" I turn to face him and he turns around me to hold me from behind.

"Come on don't be so bitter. You're still mad at me?" He mumbles. I feel his hands sit on my waist and his lips search for my neck. I back away from his touch. He must not have taken his pills to be so horny and irritated at the same time.