f i v e

Xandra Holmes.

"Destiny told me you been seeing someone. Tell me everything." Kaylah trailed off, taking a sip of her canned fruits cocktail.

Destiny and Kaylah have been blowing up my phone a lot lately, since Destiny saw me talking to Lewis in the club the other time she wants to know more about him and you know who... I didn't want to let them know about us until we actually get together, but when you have some noisy ass friends like them it's pretty impossible to hide something from them.

"Uh yeah, we're just good friends." I said faking a smile, sticking my plastic straw between my lips to get a fresh gulp of Coke. The freshness of the drink made me shiver a bit as it ran down in my throat.

"Just good friends, who you fooling Xandra?" Kaylah taunted me.

"Kaylah stop, I'm not fooling anyone! We've seen each other a few times and the last time I saw him he came to my house. That's all." I explained with the most convincing tone of voice.

"So you guys watched Netflix all night then you slept with him? Is that it?" Destiny added, spinning her straw in her drink.

"Really Destiny? Get outta here. We didn't even kiss. Like I said before we're just friends."

"Might have to take it to the next level soon girl." Kaylah said, raising her eyebrows.

"Of course, get the D girl! Wait what's his name?" I let out a chuckle and shook my head.

"Lewis." I finally spoke.

"That's a cute name. I think we should go to Victorias Secret. If you want to be his girl you'll have to throw them granny panties away and get your sexy on Xandra." Destiny proposed, taking a last sip of her drink then put her empty glass on the table.

"Is that even necessary?" I asked in an offensive tone

"Hell yeah X! Come on finish your drink let's go." Destiny's overexcited self insisted. I gave in and followed them to the Victorias Secret store that was a located at the first floor of the mall. I really wasn't planning on buying lingerie. That's uncommon to me but eh, that might be fun after all.

Stepping in, Destiny and Kaylah literally dragged me to the laced bras section, forcing me to quicken my pace. I felt like I was preparing a bachelorette party.

"Well since your breasts are small and your butt big I think you should get this." Kaylah said, handing me a golden colored lace bra.

"Uhhh..." The bra was actually cute, but I can't see myself wear something like that.

"You're not so enthusiastic." Destiny commented, folding her arms.

"I like it." I huffed, my words were in contradiction with my thoughts

"Alright then X, let's go to the thong section. Maybe you'll "like" something from there." I sighed in defeat and joined my friends that were in the thong and V-strings section. Glancing at them they were all... sexy. I didn't even know which one to buy

"Look this one matches the bra so well!" Destiny exclaimed, pointing a gold lace outlined black thong.

"I'll go try them out." I announced, grabbing the clothes and heading to the fitting room.

I took my clothes off and quickly put on the bra and the thong. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I was shocked. I looked bomb! The push-up bra Kaylah picked me actually enhances my boobs... As for the thong, well. I can only say it makes my ass look right.

I called out Destiny and Kaylah so they could give me their opinions. I needed to be sure I was doing the right thing buying this expensive lingerie.