f o u r t e e n

Xandra Holmes.

Feeling my heart sink considering the high tension and emotions swelling over me, I could barely breathe.

"Duce, I can explain." His words shoot out his mouth freshly as Duce stares back, never loosing the grip on his gun.

My eyes water and I feel goosebumps take over my whole skin, creeping along me was the sudden feeling of death, but I've never felt death.

Lewis glances at me and his eyes are filled with emphatic 'sorrys' and stay calms, bunch of more promises I assume.

"You sleeping with her aint you?" He snickers. But who is Duce, and why does it matter if we're sleeping together. Why does this man need to know our business?

Lew takes a step back away from the gun as Duce winks an eye consciously. "I am." He mutters dryly.

"You know Goddamn well you crossed the line. She's the enemy and I won't let you screw her behind my back Lewis. Get rid of her before I do." Duce returns his gun to his side and turns back to making me grow painfully uncomfortable.

The door shuts momentarily behind him and the Cherry scented candles aura sweeps to our nostrils as the only sound is the surrounding nature in the cool atmosphere and the ticking of the clock.

"X baby, we need to talk." His eyes meet mine before I look away, and his hands rest along my thick thighs that are matted to the Marbled counter piece.

Shutting my eyes, tears form and roll out as I take my time looking to his eyes. They were full of broken promises, lies and not Lewis.

"Who are you? Y-you aren't who you say you are, what do you want from me?" I croak uncontrollably, hot tears swarm now as he's pushing them to my jawline.

"I'm Lewis baby, I just haven't been honest..." He sighs.

"You told me you would be honest with me, and you aren't. You stole my heart and my only innocence-"

"You need to be brought out of your innocence!  Xandra you need me! I brought out the best in you!" He croaks out staring into me.

Shaking my head no, "No Lewis. I'm strongly convinced you made me who you wanted me to be!" I can't feel myself when I see his thumbs indenting right onto my laced center. My eyes facing the darkness of the ceiling as his cold breath lingers on me.

"Isn't this who you wanna be? I arrested you, to show you my love X. I'm the bad guy messing with the charming princess. Your innocence is something I crave in a victim." He slurs and I feel him tearing back on the lace. His long nails keep me squirming and gasping as he's trying to stroke me gently.

"N-no. I never asked for any of this."

"That's because I gave it to you. I love you Xandra and I'd never hurt you." He muffles into my sinking neck and my laced panties are torn and his hand masks my whole center as I yank my head back in pleasure.

"My comfort zone has been violated because of you and I..." My words are in a gaze and I can barely move an inch.

"I need to know." My chilling hand catches his wrist and he removes himself from my center. "Are you Lewis, do you work for Cyber Security." I withheld my emotions.

"No, and X I can explain just let me tell you what's going on..." His words are deep and I can tell he doesn't even want to tell me whats going on.

My feelings are hurt again and I don't think I can cope with any of this.

"Lewis, I love you. But if you can't be honest with me then maybe we just need some time apart..." I say closing my legs, my thighs pounce together and his eyes are shut down in pure contradiction.