e i g h t e e n

: Xandra has been in the mm quite a few times, but someone asked to see her so here you go.

Lewis Brown.

There are plenty pictures of X hanging in and there in her room, but I couldn't bother looking. I know she looks perfect in each and every one of them. Knowing that now I probably lost her for good, it makes me feel sad in a way.

If I wanna be honest, sneaking into her house at one in the morning is definitely not the wisest idea I could come up with. Especially after humiliating her like I did with the video I sent. I soon realized I fucked up because... Yeah, she didn't deserve any of that.

This is how I am though. When I'm hurt, I get in my feelings and act out, yet I never really gain anything out of it. No matter how hard I say "Fuck Xandra" it turns out that I miss her even more. I can't get over her, I never will... So here I go again being desperate as ever. I already know that she will never let me get to her, so I thought I'd get her to come to me.

The clock hit two, I was exhausted of the day I had but I damn sure wasn't going to sleep until she gets home. I decided to take my clothes off and remain in my underwear.

Sitting down on her soft bed I sink my head into my hands and memories of us making love begin to fill my mind.

"Fuck..." I groan gripping my member firmly.

Okay, that might be inappropriate, considering that we're not together anymore. But I haven't had sex in what feels like forever. When X and I called it quits I could've gladly started hanging around clubs like I used to, flirt with a lil' one and satisfy myself for the moment being. But when I think about it, a relationship is hard to maintain, I couldn't even save mine. So what's the point of bringing worthless hoes into my life? I don't have the time for any of that.

"I miss you so much Xandra..." I say fastening my movement, wishing her hands were actually the ones touching me. Soon after my thoughts are interrupted by the loud door crack. It had to be X. Quickly, I took my iPad out of my old work bag, turned it on and used my computer skills to get on the house control system to lock all the entrances and exits of the house. That way I'm only making sure she won't try to leave once she sees me in her bedroom.

Whether she wants it or not, it's about to be me and her. Fuck the rest.

Xandra Holmes.

"I can understand X. Bitter exes are the worst, all you need to do is stay strong and stay away from him." Destiny advices as she speeds off. My eyes wander to the car window on my side and all I can see is lights flashing in the dark.

"Talking about staying away, I don't know if I'll be able to do that. You know how crazy Lewis is."

"I damn sure know. Crazy enough to send a sex tape to your co-workers-"

"That's not a sex tape!" I spit out of anger.

"I've never wanted him to record that, I had no clue he recorded it! It's so humiliating. I feel awful." I sigh in defeat and lean my head against the cold glass.

"I'm sorry. If only I could make him pay for everything he did to you I would. Too bad I'm a nice person." Destiny says in a soft tone but deep inside I know that she's not as nice as she says.

"What's done is done? I've done my mistakes, he's done his. At the end of the day we still love each other."

"Girl, this love has been doomed to failure since day one! Let it go already Xandra."

"Oh stop switching sides. You encouraged me into this relationship. Buying me lingerie, setting a dinner for Lewis and I..."

"Okay, maybe I did. Look X I have to go and drop you off here. I think I've already told you already about my date."