n i n e t e e n

Xandra Holmes.

Never felt more alone than now. Standing at my mother's grave sight. Dropping the last rose bud to earth where it lays beside her name, I wipe another tear and turn around to run right into Lewis.

"Get away from me!" I spat wildly. His eyes are certain and I can tell he's trying to talk to me.

"Please, I just want to talk this out." He blinks and he's taking ahold of my hands

"Talk to me about what? I should turn you in now." I mutter between my clenched teeth. The wind dies down and his eyes are glimmering else where.

"It wasn't me, if that's what you're thinking." He speaks, while I stare at him. Cracking a smile because I know he's lying.

"You think its funny to fuck me over, whatever bitch." I retort pushing him away and heading to my car. This day has been dreadful, and he's making it even more difficult. Tossing my Givenchy purse inside, I close the door as he begins to bang on it.

I can't let him have my attention, he's a waste of time and a liar. If I really had the balls to, I'd turn him in. But its not just because I don't have the balls, I love him too much to hurt him. But I don't wanna hear what he even has to say.

Rolling down my window, I glare at him as his lip quivers. "I'm sorry for your mom's loss. Okay? But I didn't fucking kill her! It was Duce, and it was also Destiney." He breathes harder. This doesn't even sound right.

Lewis Brown.

"See, his phone is still systemed' into my maps within the find my iPhone navigation. I've hacked the system to get deeper encryptions as far as his whereabouts and addresses, even new phone numbers along with messages and call logs. So its highly possibly that it was easy to track down everything he has done in the past hours. He's exchanged sexual messages with Destiny, and some scheming phone calls." I breath out as she's staring at my face. Trailing her irises all along my jaws, then probably freckles. I know she loves my freckles.

"You're so smart Lewis." She says quietly.

"I did work at cyber security for awhile, honestly. If thats what turned you on." I whisper staring down at her lips. Holding the nape of her neck, I take my lips into hers and suck on her lower making her wince. Her tongue soon slips into my mouth as she frustratedly, climbs onto my lap. The sofa moves backwards as she jumps completely onto my body. Her hips grind gently as I squeeze my hands against her firm ass.

"Mhm baby."

Her kiss fades away and pecks come to place. "I love you Lewis, but lets get back to work." She nods and climbs awkwardly back off of me. Wiping my lips, I try to shake the dirty thoughts out my mind and bring the laptop and the desk back to me. Her focus gains on me again as I scroll through everything.

"Duce was at your house yesterday, with Destiny?"

Xandra shakes her head no and gives a confused look. "N-no. I don't know. I still haven't sold it yet. I'm out training in New York."

"Oh I know, I'm kind of obsessed with you. I've tracked your every movement and messages too." I say shyly. But from the look on her face, she doesn't think its creepy.

"Its nice to know someone cares about me. And I find it cute Lewis." She blushes. "On a real note, maybe it is the two. I mean, Duce barely knows me. The only way he'd get my address is from Destiny. But why would they want to kill my mom? Its pointless." She shrugs.

"Hey, I don't know. But this is proof that we know they are the culprits. And you and I? We can figure it out. If we just work together that is." I suggest as she's simply thinking in her head for a moment.