The final battle

I think you guys this will be the last chapter maybe I don't know yet but I might write a sequel. I know for a fact I am going to be writing another book.
All rights go to Jeff Davis and the person who wrote the vampire diaries.

My best friend Monetn12 she inspires me to write more. She is a amazing author I recommend all of my viewers to read some of her books.😎

Faith's pov

Have you ever lost something that matters the most to you that you would even give your soul to the devil just to know that they will live for eternity. The feeling you get when you know that this was their end in life.... Their time to leave you. They had succeed all that they could when they where alive. I cried for what felt like eternity, but in reality it was only three days. I had Locked myself up in my room the only place I could let everything out. I wouldn't let anyone in avoiding any human contact. I knew it was taking a toll on my pack especially the kids. I starved myself to the point I looked like the walking dead. Standing up I  took a quick shower, before changing into some comfortable clothes.

"Faith.... Can I come in." Stefan asked. Nodding my head lifelessly I quickly realized he couldn't see my face since the door was closed. Standing up Slowly I made my way to the door. Twisting the handle I pulled open the door.

Gasping at my weak form he picked me up and ran down the stairs, placing me on one of the many bar stools.

"Faith you have to eat something. You can't keep starving yourself like this! I can't let you go back to your old ways! I know your wolves died but that is no reason to starve yourself! Faith they wouldn't want you to starve yourself on there behalf... Think about it Faith they are at peace. Their not in pain any more." His voice got softer at the end. Blinking away the on coming years I looked down towards my feet in utter shame of myself. Wrapping my arms around my fragile body I hugged myself placing my head in between my legs. I tried not thinking about all the memories. Nodding my head I let out a whimper.

"Alright now I'm going to make you a sandwich. I'm going to call Liam over first ok." Nodding I lifted my head up and smiled softly at the thought of Liam coming over. I had dearly missed him.

"Faith you came out of your-." The sound of children's voice filled my head. I allowed the tears to come. I cried silent tears, highly ashamed that the kids had to see me this way.

"F-aith." Warren stuttered. Nodding my head I didn't speak to them afraid that my voice would crack. Three pairs of arms circled around my waist. They where in tears as well.

I'm...... Sor-ry." I croaked wrapping my arms around their small fragile bodies.

"Faith come in here and eat your lunch, you to kids" Stefan called. At the sound of Stefan voice they all ran into the kitchen. Following shortly after them I noticed Stefan trying to balance a plate of grilled cheese sandwiches while holding a phone up to his ear. Quickly I came to assist him. Softly grabbing the plate I placed it in front of the hungry pack of wild things. Mouthing a 'thank you' to me he handed me his phone. Looking at him questionably he urged me to answer the person.

'Hello' I whispered my voice slightly stuttering.

'Faith is that you! Oh my god are you ok? They said I couldn't come over because they thought I would freak out and trash things. I'm at Scott's house right now.... Wait one second' Liam said I could hear yelling in the back ground as I was placed on hold. I could hear what sounded like stiles yelling at Liam about how he broke through the last set of chains. The sound of Liam's panicked voice filtered through the phone. Standing up straighter I quickly grabbed one of the few filled Cheeses that happened to be left on the plate. Quickly hitting the end call button on the phone I placed it on the granite counter top.