One should never underestimate a female Hybrid

All rights go to Jeff Davis. I heard their is going to be a season SIX!!!!!! Yassss I am so excited I can't wait.😊😉

Faith's pov

I could feel the blade of cold steel tear my skin open. Releasing the excruciating pain that was burning me alive. The sound of foot steps moving away made my body relax. Gasping I leaned over and threw up what ever contents that where left in my stomach. Coughing harshly I grasped the side of the table that I seemed to be lying on. Shivering in disgust I wiped the side of my mouth. Literally gagging at the smell of blood that made its way into my senses.  Looking down at my hand. I noticed little specks of blood on the back of my hand. Quickly I rubbed it against my jeans. WAIT WHAT who in the holy skittles changed me.

'Scott you can't save everyone. You know that right?' The sound of Deatons soothing voice filtered into the room I was in. Snapping my head up at the sound of his voice. Taking in my surroundings I noticed I was in Deaton's clinic. Quickly I slid off the metal table. Grunting as I hopped off, my bicep clenching in slight pain at the sudden movement.

' I know but I can at least try. I mean Liam and Faith were almost killed today by Assassins! Faith's pack thought she was dead when I called them asking if they had seen Liam or Faith! Seth and Nicky went into the woods to search for them. While Warren were home crying their eyes out,... Thinking that they had lost their aunt. Natan completely lost it and started trashing everything in sight.' Scott sighed.

' Scott I hope you know what you are getting yourself into.' Another voice said. That voice sounded so fimiliar.

' I do, I am going to save everyone.' Determination rang out clearly through his hardened voice. Taking that as my cue to walk in I strolled in and stopped behind Scott his back turned towards me. My small frame staying hidden away from view.

"I will help as well.... You are not going to be able to do this alone. We may be a werewolves Scott but we are not invincible." I said softly. Surprising the three people in the room.

"Faith your ok." Before I knew it arms wrapped around my waist and I was pulled backwards into a familiar. Sighing in relief I relaxed into the hold of my beloved mate.

"Faith umm your pack is coming to pick you up. They should actual-." The sound of cries filled through the clinic as I heard the front door slam open. Snapping my head towards the entrance a blur ran towards my direction. I was yanked away from Liam. A loud growl rang through the room. I was pulled into a cold in-brace.

"Faith don't you ever do that again." Damon stated. Squeezing the living life out of me. I could feel more arms wrap around my body as Damon released me. Looking down I almost burst into to tears.

"Fa-ith." The kids cried. All three of them had red rings around their eyes. Their noses where running. You could clearly see they had been crying. Harper cried in despair at how heart broken they are. Wrapping my arms around the three I pulled us towards the ground.

"Faith,.... I might have destroyed the living room." Nathan hiccuped. Placing his head into the crook of my neck.

"Did you hurt yourself while doing so?" I questioned softly.

"No..?"

"Ok than don't worry about it I will fix it." I said not concerned at all about the house. More concerned about his well being. Nodding his head he cried softly along with his brother and Nicky.

"Come on let's go home." Grabbing all three of them I picked them up tossing Nathan carefully onto my back. Chuckling as he squealed in surprise. Swinging the two others onto either side of my hips I turned towards Scott.