The Hunt Ch.7

Jeff Davis owns teen wolf. I also don't own the vampire diaries the person who made it does. The only charaters I own are Faith, Seth, Nicky, Nathan, and Warren.

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed. Groaning I rolled over into someone's chest. I tried to fall back to sleep but something licked my cheek. Ok then, that is just plain gross.

Propping myself on the back of my head board. I noticed all three kids sitting at the edge of my bed with innocent faces. Groaning I tried to get up but a arm was holding me back. Looking on my other side I saw Liam cuddled into my back. With his arm locked around my waist. Smiling I tired to unhinge his arm from my waist but that was no use.

"Alright so their are two options I am giving you to help me wake him up. I can ether play the part of his mom, or someone can give me a pillow and I slam it down on his face to the point the pillow explodes with feathers all around the room. Choose wisely." I whispered to all three. They quickly huddled up. Turning back around towards me.

"Play the part of his mom." They whispered-yelled to me. Grinning I turned my head towards Liam lightly shaking him.

"Honey there is a Faith Hale here to see you?" I questioned.

"Wait Faith is here why didn't you wake me up earlier." He sat up quickly almost colliding heads with me but I quickly moved out of the way. His eyes widened when he saw the three innocent children laughing loudly. I quickly shushed them so they wouldn't wake up the rest of the pack members. Pulling away from Liam I saw he had on a pouty face.

"Kids why don't you all go down stairs and wait for me I will be down there in a second I'm going to talk to Liam. And do it quietly we don't wake up the rest of our quests now do we?" I whispered. Shooing them out of the room. I turned towards Liam who looked up at me still pouting. He turned away from me and fell back on the bed. Pulling the covers over his head. Looking at my alarm clock. I saw I still noticed it had not gone off when it was supposed to. Maybe it's broken I mean I have chucked it the wall like millions of times.

"Liam I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you can you please forgive me." I whispered climbing on top of him. Growling he turned to face me. Smiling I kissed him on the cheek. Watching as his face go bright red made me giggle.

"Now will you come down stairs and help me make breakfast for the pack? Also I am guessing there are three awaiting children that are most likely wondering where I am." I whispered in his ear.

"Sure but umm next time you are waking me up don't try and impersonate my mom." He stated. Smiling i climbed off of him to go to my walk in closet.  Picking out some nice running shorts I then grabbed my neon yellow sports bra. Putting all of it on I grabbed my running Nike sneakers. I walked out of my closet to see Liam sitting at the edge of my bed and playing flappy birds on his phone. Walking up to him I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and his mouth dropped he just stared at me with what I think was lust and maybe a speck of love. His eyes started to flash yellow. Rolling my eyes I walked out the door and and my stairwell. I walked into the kitchen to see Seth and The kids in the kitchen on the bar stools. Walking towards the fridge I pulled out some O.J pouring it into some glass cups for everyone.

Two loud woofs came from outside. Smiling I opened the front door allowing two big wolf hybrids inside they are about the size of Bernese mountain dogs. King being a little bigger than Luna. I was wondering where they went last night I didn't see them.

"Seth can you get some cereal out for the kids. I have to go grab something I will be right back. I am just going to go for a quick run. If the rest of the pack wakes up tell them I am going for a run. If I don't come back in thirty minutes the you can come looking for me." I stated grabbing my iPhone off the counter. Walking towards the door I looked back at the kids who had smiles on their faces. Whistling I called my two wolf hybrids. They came bounding over to me full of energy. They almost knocked me over if it had not been my fast reflexes. The sound of heavy feet coming down the stairs surprised me. I looked up to see Liam walk into the kitchen. Smiling I followed him patting him on the back I walked towards the cupboard. Grabbing a few energy bars.