The young vampire Ch.4

Sadly I do not own teen wolf Jeff Davis does the only characters I own are Faith and Seth....

After I was done bandaging Alpha up I went back into the woods to try and catch the scent of the young Vampire. With no luck slowly made my way back towards the house. When I arrived back at the house I was just in time to watch my black mustang pull up with two other cars in my drive way. Walking up my porch steps I sat down on the top one and watched as six people started to make their way towards me one particularly caught my attention.

" Kira!" I whisper yelled. He head whipped up to a very shocked but also excited expression.

"Faith is that you." Kira exclaimed. Running towards each other both squealing we hugged each other. Smiling we pulled away to see the pack astonished. Smiling I quickly explained to them how me and Kira know each other. After I finished explaining they still looked flabbergasted. Digging through the pocket of my other leather jacket I grabbed before going into the woods to look for the little vampire. I tossed stiles the keys to his jeep while he tossed the ones to my mustang to me.

"Stiles remember to take your keys out of your ignition next time because last time you left them in their." I stated

"By the way Faith we have two other members that will hopefully be joining us." Scott stated.

A low whine came from upstairs I don't think anyone heard it because Scott and stiles where arguing about how only one of those two people was a real member of his pack.

"I'll be right back I have to check on my pack member he is currently trying to recover from a fight with a couple of sirens. You guys can come inside of you like and if the rest of your pack comes please let them in I will just be a second." I stated. Unlocking the door to my house. I held it open while everyone walked inside and awed at the size of my house. Smiling I lead them into the living room to take a seat while I ran up stairs to check on Alpha. I opened the door to see him walking on his own to feet trying to walk towards the door.

"Alpha get back in bed your not well enough to be up and moving around." I pleaded. He collapsed into my arms before he could step one foot out of the door.

"No I need to see who is here I can't let you out of my sight. Please let me come down stairs with you." He rushed out trying to get out of my grip. Put I held him in place.

"First Alpha you are naked under that sheet. Second off you need clothes before I even think about Letting you go down stairs. Third off Alpha you wouldn't even be able to protect me because you can barley walk." I stated.

"If I get dressed can I please come downstairs. That seriously hurts that I can't protect you because that is my job. Anyways I'm hungry and I need to see who these people are and if they are safe for you to be around." He pleaded.

"Fine but I am not giving you raw food. And if you do anything that I think is not ok for your leg I will put you back up stairs and back into the bedroom. I still can not believe you fooled me and lied to me all these years. You are a flat out jerk."I stated. Placing him down on the bed I rummaged through my old Alpha's belongings before I found some boxers, a shirt and some shorts for him to wear. Tossing him the clothing I helped him into the bathroom before shutting the bathroom door.
Walking over to the bed I sat down taking in the scent of My old Alpha's who was like a real fatherly figure to me. He trained me to be what I am now a protecter for the supernatural. I didn't even realize Alpha was right in front of me. Smiling at him I stood up.

"How is your injury doing." I asked softly looking down to inspect it.

"It's hurts a lot when I walk on it. But I think I can manage. Thank you for protecting me by the way my name is Seth not Alpha." He smiled softly.