Chilled to the bone Ch.1

ALL RIGHTS GO TO JEFF DAVID FOR TEEN WOLF
ONLY FAITH And Alpha are my characters.

Faith pov.
I awoke to the sound of waves crashing against the rock wall just beneath my room. In the distance you could hear a werewolf trying to call for it's alpha's help. At least that's what I thought.

Another howl sounded in distress, almost as if it was in agonizing pain. The same werewolf but this time closer then before. Almost as if It was right outside on my private beach.

The sound of someone's Groans and sharp intakes of their breathing startled me. I quickly slipped out of bed quietly slidding down the staircase railing. I put myself on high alert listening for any of the slightest noises that could help me identify what kind of trouble this werewolf was in.

"Help! Someone Please Help Me!" A voice screamed at the top of their lungs. Not even a second later a loud growl echoed along the beach.I immediately Grabbed my cross bow slinging my holder full of arrows onto my shoulder.
I slipped my Chinese ring daggers into my combat boots.

I threw my door open running down the steps towards the beach. I owned the whole beach and part of the woods for my very small training grounds.

Movement on the beach catches my eye. Allowing my eyes to flicker to my werewolf sight to get a better look. A siren was dragging a teenage werewolf to the edge of the ocean waters. Aww hell no not on my watch you don't. Quickly slinging an arrow into my cross bow pulling back the quiver. I realeased the arrow watching as it met it's target head first. Seeing that the arrow is now jammed into the forehead of the siren. It's body dropped back into the water releasing it's victim. Slipping myself back into the cover of the trees.

The boy maybe the same age as me. Possibly a freshman in high school. He had the most electric blue eyes, his dark blonde hair all messed up. His body was well built it was quite obvious  me that he works out daily.

Ugh. Faith get a hold of yourself. You don't even know his name. Wait why am I even thinking about him. The boy immediately stood up bring me out of my thoughts.

"I know you are their, come out please." His voice sounded frightened by my presence. I mean I did just kill a siren right before his eyes.

I debated wither or not to make my presence known. A faint smell of blood rushed into my sense of smell. Narrowing my eyes I knew then that I had to make myself known. I allowed my eyes to shift to their vibrant purple color. I looked at his abdomen to see blood seeping its way into his jersey that he was wearing. Even though his shirt is red I can still see the dark substance staining the shirt.

"Your bleeding on your abdomen."  My voice startling the young teenager.

"How did you..... Your a werewolf just like me. Did you get bitten by an alpha to ?" He questioned me curiosity getting the best of him.

"I'm a hybrid part werewolf protector and part banshee. And no I was born this way but not as a werewolf. A
banshee I still had the werewolf gene in me." I spoke calmly. Slowly walking out from the shadows. My pitch black hair blowing in the cool breeze.

He turned around his breathe getting caught in his throat. I looked at him curiously. As to why he stood frozen starring at me as if I was a goddess. He had this "awe" look on his face. I shifted uncomfortably because I have never liked people looking at me.

Finally having enough of him staring at me. I walked closer to him and lifted up his shirt to get a better look at his wound. Only for another hand to come and slap mine away.

"what the hell do you think you are doing." He questioned clearly shocked by my actions.

"I was just trying to look at your wound no need to get your panties in a twist ." I muttered into thin air knowing all to well that he would be able to hear me.